X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Polk County crowd is dying to know where snouts in Polk County are you hunting?

Comment

Never mind... I see answer popped in as I typed.

Comment

In

Comment

It's a warm 79 deg with an East wind.
            Mosquito's are apparently on the hunt today too.
            Got the thermacell fired up and patiently waiting.
            We are set up in a ground blind because the trail we are hunting is a little farther than I want Talen shooting from my main box stand.

Deer moved really good yesterday evening. Hoping for the same today.

Comment

Good luck T!!!

Comment

I’m watching primo. Wish I was down the road to assist with the track and drag. Go get’m T Bird!

Comment

MLD or something of the sorts I assume? Please excuse my ignorance. Good luck to y’all!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                    MLD or something of the sorts I assume? Please excuse my ignorance. Good luck to y’all!
                    Nah.... it's the East Tx passage of right hunt... it really does not getting rolling until an hour after dark! Lol. Just kidding.

Good luck Polk County team!!!

Comment

Small 8 point eating corn.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                        Yes sir. MLD

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

These hunts have been great n the past. Bucks locked down with does here as well. Movement has been amazing the last couple days.

Comment

Small 8 milled off into some hardwoods. T was fired up & itching to pull the trigger. I had him practice putting the crosshairs on the deer as this is a new set and I want to make sure he is comfortable when the right deer walks out.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                                These hunts have been great n the past. Bucks locked down with does here as well. Movement has been amazing the last couple days.

Thanks Steve! Regardless if we leave the woods with a buck or empty handed it's always a great hunt when these boys are in the stand with me.

We shouldn't have a problem getting something on the ground within the next 10-12 days. I lucked out getting the next 2 weeks off of work!

Comment

Working...
                                X