This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    If And I mean big if , if TCU were to go undefeated, I would not be surprised if they get left out of the playoff. A big name brand school with one loss will get the nod.
    I don't see a one loss anybody going in front of an undefeated TCU this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
      Me either...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        LMAO....save the drama? Your post in itself was a drama instigator. You bring TexAgs to TBH. You know exactly why you were posting.

Sorry...cleared yesterday....practiced today..

You always assume Smart. I was too busy making $ today to surf Texags. A friend of mine in Saudi told me about it via text. He said they were trying to Lynch Herman over it. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If And I mean big if , if TCU were to go undefeated, I would not be surprised if they get left out of the playoff. A big name brand school with one loss will get the nod.
          If TCU is undefeated, they will have wins over OSU and OU. They will get in.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            I disagree, if the committee thinks a one loss Georgia is better than a one loss Clemson, OU, or Wisconsin then they belong in the playoff. Just because your one loss comes to the best team in the country and someone else lost to a lesser team shouldn't knock you out. That makes no sense at all.
            It makes perfect sense....if they win the second game it is a tie and the other team gets screwed.

Comment

I don't think an undefeated TCU gets left out. I think there could be several 2 loss teams fighting for the 4th spot. There is a lot of football left to play. Clemson for example could easily sustain another loss if their QB is out. Ohio St may not be done losing. I could go on.

Comment

I watched the game again last night sober.

I noticed that they never threw towards #7 who is the guy that Iowa State an Baylor scorched. They never took a single shot deep on him. The only deep balls went to the other side.

Comment

Did the Big 12 ever decide on a Championship game?

TCU at OU could likely decide the Big 12's playoff team if any.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    I don't think an undefeated TCU gets left out. I think there could be several 2 loss teams fighting for the 4th spot. There is a lot of football left to play. Clemson for example could easily sustain another loss if their QB is out. Ohio St may not be done losing. I could go on.

More rematch crap. They will have to beat someone twice. The Big 12 title game is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
                      Politics and money have more influence than results on the field. TCU doesn't have big enough national footprint to generate the big $$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                        Did the Big 12 ever decide on a Championship game?

TCU at OU could likely decide the Big 12's playoff team if any.

Okie Lite and Texas are still alive.

Comment

Politics and money have more influence than results on the field. TCU doesn't have big enough national footprint to generate the big $$$$$

TCU has to be undefeated anyway and the Big Burnt Orange Freighttrain is coming to town..

Comment

College Football 2017 Week 8

Texas has no shot for the playoffs, too many losses. Ok st maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Me either...
                              It's "me neither"

Comment

Too much football left to be played to worry about the playoff.

Comment

Working...
                                X