Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No rematches. If you lost to one of the other 3 in then you are out. You had your chance. Especially if it was in a conference title game.
    Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 10-16-2017, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Is Ehlinger under concussion protocol? Looked like he had the back of his head slammed into turf and was out cold only to return a few plays later?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yes from what was reported on ESPNU

Comment

[QUOTE=Brock Middlebrook;12828047]Is everyone going to be upset if Bama and Georgia make the playoffs?

Nope.

Comment

College Football 2017 Week 8

Is Ehlinger under concussion protocol? Looked like he had the back of his head slammed into turf and was out cold only to return a few plays later?

Hahaha.... how did I know the self admitted TexAgs junkie would be the first to bring this up?[emoji23][emoji23]. Seems it's a "big story" over there per twitter.

No... he was cleared to practice yesterday by Doctors per Herman presser....

He practiced yesterday as well. Labeled fine.
          Last edited by Smart; 10-16-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Hope to see the O-line getting healthier this week and Carter running behind them. It'll be interesting to see what Orlando has in store for Rudolph/Washington. Hook 'Em

Comment

No, cleared and practiced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                One of my UT buds just told me Colin Johnson won't start this week. Surely this is fake news?

Yep, it's nothing more than a title. There isn't an or this week. He will see plenty of snaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  No, cleared and practiced.

Ok good. Kid is s gamer. Beat Okie Lite!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Hahaha.... how did I know the self admitted TexAgs junkie would be the first to bring this up?[emoji23][emoji23]. Seems it's a "big story" over there per twitter.

No... he was cleared to practice yesterday by Doctors per Herman presser....

He practiced yesterday as well. Labeled fine.

Save the drama Smart. Herman held a practice on Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      No rematches. If you lost to one of the other 3 in then you are out. You had your chance. Especially if it was in a conference title game.
                      I disagree, if the committee thinks a one loss Georgia is better than a one loss Clemson, OU, or Wisconsin then they belong in the playoff. Just because your one loss comes to the best team in the country and someone else lost to a lesser team shouldn't knock you out. That makes no sense at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                        I disagree, if the committee thinks a one loss Georgia is better than a one loss Clemson, OU, or Wisconsin then they belong in the playoff. Just because your one loss comes to the best team in the country and someone else lost to a lesser team shouldn't knock you out. That makes no sense at all.
                        Have you seen Wisconsin play?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          Have you seen Wisconsin play?
                          Yes I have and I think it's very possible that they will be undefeated going into the Big10 championship game. I also don't think they have played anybody yet and won't till they get to championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
                            Yes I have and I think it's very possible that they will be undefeated going into the Big10 championship game. I also don't think they have played anybody yet and won't till they get to championship game.
                            I agree with you in that their schedule sux

Comment

If And I mean big if , if TCU were to go undefeated, I would not be surprised if they get left out of the playoff. A big name brand school with one loss will get the nod.

Comment

Save the drama Smart. Herman held a practice on Sunday?

LMAO....save the drama? Your post in itself was a drama instigator. You bring TexAgs to TBH. You know exactly why you were posting.

Sorry...cleared yesterday....practiced today..

Comment

Working...
                                X