This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Show me where I have said a thing about the Ags other than positive.

I will be waiting......

Bob has not been anti-A&M this year or negative towards them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
      Bob has not been anti-A&M this year or negative towards them.

BoB has been pro Frogs and Ags this year. Been pretty level headed and objective

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        BoB has been pro Frogs and Ags this year. Been pretty level headed and objective

This is not the BoB I need on that wall, I need caustic, irrational, and abrasive BoB...on that wall!

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
          That's normally the procedure for neck injuries. How long was the kid out?
          Hard to tell exactly but 30 sec - 1 min. Long enough for players to recognize and call for help then the crowd gathers and you can't tell when he actually starts moving. But when dealing with someone like that who has a mechanism of injury for a c spine injury the first thing you do is tell the person not to move and keep them immobilized till you clear the spine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            Hard to tell exactly but 30 sec - 1 min. Long enough for players to recognize and call for help then the crowd gathers and you can't tell when he actually starts moving. But when dealing with someone like that who has a mechanism of injury for a c spine injury the first thing you do is tell the person not to move and keep them immobilized till you clear the spine.
            I've had 4 major concussions that required being strapped down and carried out. One being knocked out , unconscious for about 3 hours. On those I have virtually no memory of what happened or a few days following. Almost like being in a drunken state of mind. Several more minor concussions that I got up and wobbled around. What I saw was a kid that got his bell rung and nothing more. Wind knocked out and bell rung. Few seconds/minutes to gather yourself and you're good to go.
            Last edited by BrandonA; 10-17-2017, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Potentially looking like another wet weather game for the Frogs this weekend....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                Potentially looking like another wet weather game for the Frogs this weekend....

Well y'all are the Frogs.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  I've had 4 major concussions that required being strapped down and carried out. One being knocked out , unconscious for about 3 hours. On those I have virtually no memory of what happened or a few days following. Almost like being in a drunken state of mind. Several more minor concussions that I got up and wobbled around. What I saw was a kid that got his bell rung and nothing more. Wind knocked out and bell rung. Few seconds/minutes to gather yourself and you're good to go.

Bell rung, seeing stars, whatever you want to call it, it's still a concussion and it's dangerous. We had a kid get his bell rung by an IED in Afghanistan. Everyone in his truck, including him, checked out OK by the medics. I talked to them all when they got off the medivac bird. 48 hours later he had a migraine headache that wouldn't stop and a week later he couldn't put a sentence together and had to wear sun glasses for the lights inside.

Sorry for getting off topic, it's a bit of a soap box for me. Glad to see UT taking is serious and I hope the tech they are using is doing some good.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Well y'all are the Frogs.....

Comment

A top 10 team with an explosive offense. Not what a 3-3 team trying to find it's way needs right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        A top 10 team with an explosive offense. Not what a 3-3 team trying to find it's way needs right now.
                        Back to back No.1 statistical offenses. Is what it is. SOS be ****ed.

Comment

Is OSU's OL still beat up? I haven't paid much attention

Comment

CFB Live all picked that game for the upset alert fwiw.

Comment

College Football 2017 Week 8

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Back to back No.1 statistical offenses. Is what it is. SOS be ****ed.

No kidding. The list of offenses that Texas has to face coming up is crazy.

Comment

Aren't most offenses in the Big 12 statistically regally good? Seems like a trend that has existed for several years now and not anything new.

Comment

Working...
                                X