Comment

Comment

Comment

Man I wish i could! Good luck guys

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

You guys that keep saying they want to join these guys I guarantee it will be a good time. Even if you have never fished offshore before this group of yahoos will treat you like family. I had never fished on a head boat before my first trip with these guys and always fished on small private boats. I won't miss one of these trips. I plan on buying another center console in a few years and will still go on this trip.

Comment

Is it this Friday the 13th?

What time does the boat head out and come back? I assume out of Port Aransas?

The wife will be home soon and I'll start kissing rear Hope it works.

What's the weather/waves look like?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Is it this Friday the 13th?

What time does the boat head out and come back? I assume out of Port Aransas?

The wife will be home soon and I'll start kissing rear Hope it works.

What's the weather/waves look like?
                            No it's the 20th. Need to be in Port Arkansas about 430-500 ish that morning. Be back Sunday around noon.

Still to early to tell on the weather and waves but doesn't look to be anything bad coming. Good luck with momma! It's really a good time!!!

Comment

Best trip I have ever been on BY FAR!!!!!!! Nothing really even comes close.

These guys know what they are doing, have all the best gear and will put you on fish. And they eat like kings out there. Great time. Super opportunity if you have never been. The spots on this trip don't open up often.

Comment

I would love to go do that but the Tx State Crappie Championship is this Friday and Sat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X