No announcement yet.

Barndo build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In...I love these builds. Congrats on what looks like a very pretty piece of land.

Comment

Awesome Tbone. Congrats on the land and build. The Peaster area is poised for an explosion. Very nice investment choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbone3636 View Post
        I'm sub'ing it out myself, a buddy of mine is doing the metal building. It'll be a weld up and getting most of the metal from JAG metals in weatherford.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Sweet. Does he do this on the side or for a living? Reason I ask is, I'm in the process of doing the same. Just fishing for builders for this type of structure.

Your property looks great. Love the tank. Can't wait to follow as this progresses.

AO

Comment

Originally posted by txbonecollector View Post
          Sweet. Does he do this on the side or for a living? Reason I ask is, I'm in the process of doing the same. Just fishing for builders for this type of structure.

Your property looks great. Love the tank. Can't wait to follow as this progresses.

AO

He puts up the buildings for a living, I used him a lot too when I worked for a commercial construction company. He'll do all sorts of welding. He's just an honest country boy that does good work.

Comment

Subscribed! Looking forward to the progress! Congrats on the new place.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbone3636 View Post
              He puts up the buildings for a living, I used him a lot too when I worked for a commercial construction company. He'll do all sorts of welding. He's just an honest country boy that does good work.

That's so awesome... Supposed to be talking to a local guy today. Good luck with the build and I'm def following along!

Comment

Looking forward to the process pics Todd - Congrats

Comment

can't wait to see the progress!

Comment

Who designed your living quarters?

Comment

Watching here too. Beautiful looking place you got there. Any fish in the tank? If so, what you got in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Codie View Post
                        Looking forward to the process pics Todd - Congrats

Thanks Codie, FYI if anyone is buying some land by weatherford or graham, Codie is the guy u need to talk to!

Comment

Originally posted by Highplainsmalla View Post
                          Who designed your living quarters?

I did, this will be a place we live for s year or two till we build our house and then it'll be a guest/pool house. Here's a couple sketches I did.

Comment

In, love watching these. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post
                              Watching here too. Beautiful looking place you got there. Any fish in the tank? If so, what you got in there?

Not sure about the fish yet, it stays pretty sandy so I doubt there are any. My plan was to tackle the pond last due to washing/erosion during the building process. But I def want to clear it up and get it stocked. There's 4 tanks total on the place.

Comment

Glad I found this. I'm thinking about doing the samething on some land I have in the hills in Miss. I will definitely follow. Congrats on the beautiful place.

Comment

Working...
                                X