Lampasas 2017 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I figured it was time to start up a new thread for this coming season. We seemed to have had one heck of a fawn crop this year at our place and the bucks look like they had some good growth also. Post up your trail cam pics and ldps

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You have some good lookin targets.......best of luck

Comment

Looks good! The ones I seen near Nix don't look that healthy.

Comment

Nice looking deer, good luck.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You have a couple of studs running around too! Those two 8s in the 3rd picture are awesome! The one under the feeder looks ancient

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post
              You have a couple of studs running around too! Those two 8s in the 3rd picture are awesome! The one under the feeder looks ancient

My daughter already called the big 8. He is at that feeder every morning and evening. Just hope she gets a shot on him opening morning of bow season.

Comment

Man that would be awesome! Good luck to her!

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenWilly View Post

Good looking deer for sure! He is OLD!

Comment

Someone eat a chili cheeseburger with jalapenos at Storm's for me.

Comment

I took care of a storms special for you yesterday don't you worry about that! Haha

Comment

I will be there this weekend...hogs are getting thick!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Haven't seen a hog in 2 years on our place and we only saw them off and on for about 3 years and nothing ever before that. Not sure why we don't have them and everyone else does. Wish I could figure it out! I would bottle it and sell it if I ever figure out why lol

Comment

Back up top, anybody have any recent cam pics? Will be heading back down to our place the 18th to pull cards and do some shooting lane clean up and brushing up one of my brush blinds

Comment

Bump. I've been super busy this summer and just got trail cams out last weekend, hopefully I'll get out and pull cards this weekend.

One of the things I was working on was getting two big protein feeders built so I can take bulk delivery straight to the feeders. I've had great results with timed protein, so I'm going with timed units on these feeders as well.

I checked consumption and it looked about like my normal rate of ~#50 per day, having the feeder open 30 minutes morning and evening, and a 5 minute "fill the head" open cycle around noon.

Comment

Working...
                              X