No announcement yet.

2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder what their schedule difficulty rating is......they got some tuff teams to play!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
      Lucky was a scapegoat just to save some face with the organization. Too much negative press on their players actions. I heard an interview this am where Garret (i believe) was quoted saying "this was the best decision of the team and hope he find success elsewhere" immediately after hearing Lucky was right and was not involved with the crime he was accused.
      Example would be a better term than scapegoat.

Comment

Originally posted by texasokie2 View Post
        Article I just read said the Cowboys have an overall 18-17 edge on the Pack.
        Don't know if it's true, but do know in the playoffs the Packers have been pretty rough on my Cboys.

Good luck to y'all too, anxious for the games to start.
        The exact opposite was true in the 90s. Bret Favre was Aikman's *****.

Comment

I think the Cowboys fall back a bit this year, but still end up with a respectable record; probably 11-5.

It will be interesting to see if their QB has a sophomore slump or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
            I really hope to see them have a repeat season. I'll be pulling for them and for the Texans.
            X2 I'm from Texas I root for all Texas teams on occasions. Cowboys and Horn!

Comment

No Thank You needed guys. I got that tub-o-shat 2017 Houston Texans thread going.....hopefully their fans can stay on the bus and keep it going while staying off of this one.

Comment

2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Late to the party but I'm here.

It worried about the offense this year. I think I'm most interested in seeing if Jaylon Smith can make an impact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet they work on getting Zeke more involved in the passing game. Like the chargers did with LT all those years.

Comment

How bout them Cowboys! Let's go!

Comment

Signed Ronnie Hillman.

Believe the indicates greater concerns with a probable Zeke suspension.

Not a killer. Any RB can find success with this Dallas O-line.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                        Signed Ronnie Hillman.

Believe the indicates greater concerns with a probable Zeke suspension.

Not a killer. Any RB can find success with this Dallas O-line.
                        Saw that this morning and thought the same thing.....but Cowboys are pretty solid at RB should Zeke get a suspension....so who knows

Roger needs flushed!
                        Last edited by Traildust; 07-27-2017, 10:39 AM.

Comment

So Zeke is just an average ol back. Middle of the pack. He only succeeds because of the line.

Right. Ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Saw that this morning and thought the same thing.....but Cowboys are pretty solid at RB should Zeke get a suspension....so who knows

Roger needs flushed!
                            I dont even know if picking up Hillman was a necessary move but it will give us a trade later in the year. We are really stacked in that position. I am hoping for a better defensive outcome this year, they have been getting better but it seemed as though they could not get any pressure on any quarterback last year.

With a better defense I dont think will have to worry about other teams that have had a while to scout and put together film against Dak. The kid is the real deal I believe, I also believe he will get it done this year and make a playoff run!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              So Zeke is just an average ol back. Middle of the pack. He only succeeds because of the line.

Right. Ok.
                              They said the same about Murray. I believe, "Plug and Play" was the phrase used.

Comment

So this hillman wasn't added just for extra competition through camp. They haven't even made it through a week yet. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X