No announcement yet.

2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys, don't fill the page with thread crapping.

I think we won't have as good of a record because of a tougher schedule but we will be a better team because of increased athleticism on the defensive side of the ball. Offense will hum along and might even be better than last year with the addition of Switzer. As a defense, who do you cover? Witten, Beasley and Switzer will be open all day over the middle as long as Dez is drawing a double team. I don't see them as a big play explosive offense but I see them moving the chains at will and pounding the opposing defense into submission with Zeke then hitting first downs off play action, just like last year.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      What'cha mean next year??
      I wanna see them this year!!!

It was early before coffee....that should have said "this"..

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
        Good luck, that organization is trash. Bunch of thugs and morans including the owner... Dallas will not make the playoffs.

Comment

I hope Dak doesn't go thru the sophomore blues like so many good rookies.

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
            I hope Dak doesn't go thru the sophomore blues like so many good rookies.
            Not happening

Comment

I'm ready

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

[ATTACH]864695[/ATTACH]
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Traildust; 07-26-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Can't Wait!

Comment

I get to attend the Monday night September matchup.

Comment

Should be a good game when my Packers come into town. All my family members are Cowboys fans so I always get a hard time from them when they play haha but, I usually get the last laugh Good luck to you guys this year

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

hahaha you just cant make this stuff up. Some people......smh.

Comment

Reports that Whitehead has been picked up by the Jets. I'm looking forward to seeing what Switzer can do at the NFL level. I wasn't much of a Whitehead fan.

Comment

It will be an interesting year. Every team in the league will have a season's worth of Dak/Zeke film to study so both will have to step up their game or they will be no better than mediocre. Every year, I hope for the best and fear the worst. It'll be interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                              Reports that Whitehead has been picked up by the Jets. I'm looking forward to seeing what Switzer can do at the NFL level. I wasn't much of a Whitehead fan.
                              Zit!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterlo70 View Post
                                Should be a good game when my Packers come into town. All my family members are Cowboys fans so I always get a hard time from them when they play haha but, I usually get the last laugh Good luck to you guys this year
                                Article I just read said the Cowboys have an overall 18-17 edge on the Pack.
                                Don't know if it's true, but do know in the playoffs the Packers have been pretty rough on my Cboys.

Good luck to y'all too, anxious for the games to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X