Deer lease- place to stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When joining a lease that is 5-6 hour drive from your home, would you rather have a existing older house on the lease with no central heat and air (window units and propane heaters) to stay in that is a shared house with other members but have your own bedroom.
    Thus sharing living room, kitchen, and bathrooms with other lease members but having your own bedroom ?
    Or would you rather have a place to bring your own travel trailer with electric plug in and water access ?
    Which is more desirable to you ?

We have the camp house but it has AC and heat. It wouldnt be bad to have the camper but the house works fine.

Comment

We have the exact set up you described along with a few members in travel trailers. Works well for everyone.

Comment

I would rather have an existing older home. Just nicer in my opinion.

Comment

Camp house every time. Just less of a hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by jmac24 View Post
            We have the exact set up you described along with a few members in travel trailers. Works well for everyone.
            Do the guys with travel trailer hang out in camp house any, with the group ?
            Do all members like your setup ?

Comment

I would enjoy the camphouse most, but have been on leases both ways.

Bisch

Comment

If it is a family lease where the wife and children are welcome I would prefer my own RV. If it is for the paid hunter only then the camp house would be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

RV 100%

Old camphouses are dirty.

Comment

Both

Both work on my current lease , we have a nice camp house with fire place and nice bath and kitchen, plus one guy has a Rv that his family stays in and he lets people stay in rv if we have a over flow

Comment

we all have our own RV and couple of us have mobile homes but we also have a community camp building that we cook and eat in; it also has our map of our pasture that we tag out before every hunt

Comment

I want my own place. No worries about being disturbed, your personal items are safe, and you can sleep, shower, and do whatever else you feel like doing without being bothered or bothering others.

Comment

On my lease we each have our own place. It looks like a mobile home park. [emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            I want my own place. No worries about being disturbed, your personal items are safe, and you can sleep, shower, and do whatever else you feel like doing without being bothered or bothering others.
                            X2

Comment

Older home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X