No announcement yet.

The Other Side of the Wall 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 spots available on a ranch between Lake Don Martin and Villa Union. Not MY ranch but I told the guy that I would pass the word. 8,500 acres, 6 hunters, 1 trophy, 1 cull, running water and electricity at the house. $2,750 a gun
    Pm me for the contact info.
    Last edited by bukkskin; 04-10-2017, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by santana View Post

Our DMP bucks we used to breed shed last week!!! The plastic skulls turned out pretty good!!
      Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Main Frame View Post
        Im not even sure of the name of the ranch. SOme other lease members have been handling all of that. I know we are trying to plan a trip down there during May. I am excited to check it out.
        We are getting on a new place about 9miles NW of Guerrero off the road to Nava. I have always enjoyed spending time on the ranches around Guerrero.

Good luck this year.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
          We are getting on a new place about 9miles NW of Guerrero off the road to Nava. I have always enjoyed spending time on the ranches around Guerrero.

Good luck this year.

The old place looks sweet Bubba that creek is bootyiful [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This thread needs to stay at the top...automatically by far my favorite! Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
              This thread needs to stay at the top...automatically by far my favorite! Bump
              When you coming back snoopy?

Comment

I leased highway 2

Comment

Or 10 hectarias of it..Im not sure. I COULD BARELY UNDERSTAND THAT DUDE!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                    Or 10 hectarias of it..Im not sure. I COULD BARELY UNDERSTAND THAT DUDE!
                    Yea whatever! You speak perfect Spanish!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Post up pictures of the mounts from the mexico bucks everybody took this past season, I know everybody would enjoy looking at them....

Comment

Just got back late last night form the ranch. Still very green but getting really dusty out there. There was a big storm to our north Tuesday night but only light sprinkles made it to us in Villa Union. My pond on the south end is now dry...No rattlebugs were seen this trip which is fine by me. Got a lot of work done this trip. The bulldozer didn't work out as planned...kept overheating. Hopefully they will finish in the next week or so. Some of our deer still have horns apparently. Cowboy said he saw a really big buck on the ranch last week. I hope he hangs around until December. Getting really hot. Be safe and hydrate.

Comment

1" last night for us

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                            1" last night for us

Definitely a light show to the north of us. Hope that some TBHers got some of that rain.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                              Definitely a light show to the north of us. Hope that some TBHers got some of that rain.

10-4 on that

Comment

The rain was light and hit and miss in the Valley. I saw the radar in Mex had activity. Maybe someone got lucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X