The Tile App....anybody Ordered One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tile App....anybody Ordered One?

Saw this today and my mind is going crazy thinking about all the potential uses.

Tile trackers help you find your keys, wallet, phone and more. Join the world's largest lost and found community and never lose what matters most.

If you've ordered, what are you going to do with them?

Bump

Comment

That, is awesome
      I'll be checking into it

Comment

That is genius. I need one for my wallet

Comment

My wife showed me these roughly a year ago--soon after developed but before available. Seems as if they are just coming to market now. I was checked by the game warden while on our ranch a couple weeks ago when it was cold and put my wallet in a front non-zippered pocket. Weaved my way down the mountain on trails and got back to the house sans wallet! Oooof. Took two hours to find as it fell out when I went through a thick snag of cedar that was cut but didn't burn. I will buy several! coat with non-zippered pockets went to Goodwill!
          Last edited by RR 314; 01-15-2014, 07:58 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
              Saw this today and my mind is going crazy thinking about all the potential uses.

Tile trackers help you find your keys, wallet, phone and more. Join the world's largest lost and found community and never lose what matters most.

If you've ordered, what are you going to do with them?
              Wife's keys, wife's cel. phone, wife's purse.

Comment

Dang thats pretty neat. I would tile my phone, keys, dog, release, wallet, and maybe even myself if the Alzheimer's gets me!

Comment

Working...
                X