No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dead start walking again tomorrow night.

Comment

Excited! Love me some black Samaria chick. She takes no ish from anyone!

Comment

DVR set!

Comment

Originally posted by jeepntx View Post
          I love the show too! But... mag-light silencers?

I was scratching my head about the mag light silencer too so I did a little research and found a video by Keith Ratliff that showed a flashlight silencer on a .22 that was pretty dang quiet. A flashlight and some freeze plugs from an auto store and your in business parts wise

Comment

DVR set as well. This and Spartacus are about the only 2 I can't wait to see the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoken0313 View Post
              I was scratching my head about the mag light silencer too so I did a little research and found a video by Keith Ratliff that showed a flashlight silencer on a .22 that was pretty dang quiet. A flashlight and some freeze plugs from an auto store and your in business parts wise
              Sounds like you need to post a DIY project.....

Comment

I love The Walking Dead it's our favorite thing on TV.

Comment

Impatiently awaiting the return.

Comment

Can't wait for it to come back on tomorrow!!

Comment

How do they keep making it better and more intense??

Comment

Did anyone else notice this tonight? The Governor has had a bandage or patch over his right eye ..... but in the preview for next week, they showed him with the LEFT eye messed up. I even backed up the DVR and watched it again! You think no one in the makeup department noticed???

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleGArchery View Post
                          Did anyone else notice this tonight? The Governor has had a bandage or patch over his right eye ..... but in the preview for next week, they showed him with the LEFT eye messed up. I even backed up the DVR and watched it again! You think no one in the makeup department noticed???
                          I've noticed this a few times on the last couple episodes!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleGArchery View Post
                            My wife caught it. I thought they might be filming into a mirror as it looked like he was about to put a match to his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTx View Post
                              My wife caught it. I thought they might be filming into a mirror as it looked like he was about to put a match to his eye.
                              X2

Comment

The governor needs to go. He's getting kind of annoying and Rick needs to get his head out of his rear. I was hoping they were going to join up with the other small group that they let stay in the prison.

Comment

Working...
                                X