The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
    Best show on TV, better than most movies.
    It's good but I think Duck Dynasty is the best on tv right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuz View Post
      It's good but I think Duck Dynasty is the best on tv right now!
      Duck Dynasty is funny and all but this show keeps me way more entertained and keeps me waiting for the next week.

Comment

Interesting show but I find it wierd how everyone o the show can make long distance head shots with a pistol without ever missing. When they gutted the zombie by stabbing it in the guts with a bowie knife made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Matteo View Post
          Interesting show but I find it wierd how everyone o the show can make long distance head shots with a pistol without ever missing. When they gutted the zombie by stabbing it in the guts with a bowie knife made me laugh.
          Lol, yeah I called them out on those 59 yard headshots with the python. Especially when the kid was shooting

Comment

I love the show too! But... mag-light silencers? I lol'd at that and the long distance pistol shots by Carl.

And I wanna know what happened in the MONTHS between this and the last episode!

Comment

Originally posted by jeepntx View Post
              I love the show too! But... mag-light silencers? I lol'd at that and the long distance pistol shots by Carl.

And I wanna know what happened in the MONTHS between this and the last episode!
              I agree it seems like they spent all winter in the same spot

Comment

I'm really curious about the lady with the two "pet" walkers and the samurai swords.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                  I'm really curious about the lady with the two "pet" walkers and the samurai swords.
                  Those two Walkers are pack mules more than anything. But, I too would like to see what she is about

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                    Those two Walkers are pack mules more than anything. But, I too would like to see what she is about
                    I was thinkin more that they masked her scent from other walkers.

Comment

The walkers on the chains are her boyfriend and brother. She cut their arms and jaws off so they could not infect her.

Comment

Best show I have ever seen. Love it.
                        Y'all need to google the comic book it's based off of

Comment

Looks like AMC is airing last weeks episode.

Comment

FYI for Dish customers. AMC is back.

Comment

I never saw the show until last week, I'm so lost. All I know is that my sis recommended it until she had dreams that her kids became zombies and chased her to my house looking for a form of defense.

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                                I never saw the show until last week, I'm so lost. All I know is that my sis recommended it until she had dreams that her kids became zombies and chased her to my house looking for a form of defense.
                                Start recording them on tv then watch the first two seasons on Netflix. Then watch the recorded ones.. Problem solve

Comment

Working...
                                X