Wish me luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish me luck!

I have a job interview tomorrow. It'd be awesome to get hired on in more ways than one. Higher pay and more days off to hunt along with insurance and all that good stuff. I don't wanna ask for prayers but keep your fingers crossed for me anyway. It won't make or break me. I'd just finally have a job where I'm not worried about having enough work to keep me busy or anything like that. I've had guys I worked for not pay me in the past and places that went out of business and everything else. So this will be a stable job that keeps the paychecks coming. That's the main thing.

If I don't get it so be it. But I'd like to. I don't like skipping around from job to job. I'm not gonna do that for the rest of my life. I want to get established somewhere and stay put. This would be the right place to start is all.

Then....good luck !

Comment

Good luck bud!

Comment

Good Luck to you!

Comment

Best of luck to you.

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I can't sleep cause it's all I can think about now. I don't know why but I'm nervous as a pet coon. Which is odd because I don't get nervous about much of anything.

I've eatin 14 tamales and drank two beers and I ain't even hungry. Maybe I'll get tired now so I ain't walkin a hole in the floor. I can't help it I hate change but it's for the better. Any time I think I might have to change up the routine I'm used to I get nervous as hell.lol.....I don't know why I just don't like that. I ain't even met the guy or got the job yet so I don't know what I'm nervous for.
                    Last edited by okrattler; 10-23-2017, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Good luck to you!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

Good luck man, you'll score the job

Comment

Working...