X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck a hog this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Went and pulled cards on Saturday afternoon... MAN IT WAS HOT!!! I did see some deer while driving around so that's a good sign... Also been watching a scrape line/rub line last couple weekends and it was all freshened up after the rain when I was there on Saturday evening... so I put a camera on it. Hope its a shooter... The nice 10 is still coming in when the hogs aren't there. I'll be out of town all week, but come next weekend and the following week, I'll be showerin' down on those hogs!

Comment

Just saw a dead buck in the median of 59 in Livingston. Closer to the southbound side of the median. Looked pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those are great deer. We had a wet spring, but a dry summer.

Comment

Saw "Bow Tie" (double throat patch buck in the picture that I posted) chasing does this morning.

Comment

Also, I was in a climber yesterday. I got busted by a doe that was upwind, must have been swirling I guess. How high do you all like to be in a climber? I have some hang ons that are 15ft. They work well, but I think I tend to see more deer higher up. What say you all?

Comment

Wife seen a bruiser yesterday afternoon. Apparently he walked **** near under a tree stand but 50 yards from her tent blind

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dataxman View Post
                  Also, I was in a climber yesterday. I got busted by a doe that was upwind, must have been swirling I guess. How high do you all like to be in a climber? I have some hang ons that are 15ft. They work well, but I think I tend to see more deer higher up. What say you all?

25-30 for me. You can get away with so much more from that height.

Comment

Originally posted by dataxman View Post
                    Saw "Bow Tie" (double throat patch buck in the picture that I posted) chasing does this morning.

Glad you named him Bow Tie! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                      Uh oh! You go and whack that doe for good this time?
                      Not that one. But another one. I haven't checked cams at that place yet. Maybe i can tomorrow to see if she made it. But I found this one 150 yards away. I personally thought the shot was too low. But blood was good and I saw plenty of blood on her when she left.

It's good to be back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
                        Just saw a dead buck in the median of 59 in Livingston. Closer to the southbound side of the median. Looked pretty good

I saw that deer on way home this morning too!!!! I thought it was a good buck also! Also I nearly took one out with my truck on 62 right at the Camden Mill!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          I got permission from the hunter to post

San Jacinto County

A buddy in high school had a small family place in San Jacinto county. They were always killing good deer off it.

Comment

Y'all been too quiet on this thread with the nice weather this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Bryan View Post
                              Y'all been too quiet on this thread with the nice weather this week.
                              I think “week” would be the operative word. Hard for lots of folks to get out there.

Comment

Im changing the game a little this afternoon. Im taking my nephew Lil David after a tall browed 8 thats been coming every hunt. Now there are two monsters on the stand as well but they havent been showing in daylight. Tall brows or the monsters are on the list. Whoever shows up first.

Comment

Working...
                                X