Game Camera?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Camera?

Hey guys, I'm looking a decent game camera for a reasonable price. There's hundreds online that all claim to be "The Best" so it's hard to know which ones really are. I will using it on public land so I don't want it to be too expensive just incase it decides to wander off. Let me know what y'all think!

-Jake

I use bushnell 12mp and I cant complain , used them for years.

Comment

Originally posted by jakefromtx View Post
      Hey guys, I'm looking a decent game camera for a reasonable price. There's hundreds online that all claim to be "The Best" so it's hard to know which ones really are. I will using it on public land so I don't want it to be too expensive just incase it decides to wander off. Let me know what y'all think!

-Jake
      I would take a hard look at the small Bushnells that take four batteries. I have some and they have been flawless.

Comment

Browning BTC 4. We have bought 20 of these from this seller this year and others last year. Running about 40 of these and the previous model. Cheap $72 shipped , quality and reliable.

End thread.

Comment

Tagged.

Tired of trying to remember where cams are. I'm just gonna hang one at all my sets

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Moultrie A30. Great camera, bout $70 at walmart or academy. Uses 8 AA batteries and takes great pics. Batteries last bout 6 to 8 months

Comment

Moultrie A30

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Browning Strike Force.

Skinny

Comment

Browning cams user friendly and better quality than most in the same price range

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                    Browning Strike Force.

Skinny
                    Originally posted by Seay View Post
                    Browning cams user friendly and better quality than most in the same price range

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
                    Browning Strike Force. I have 3 and they're **** good units.

Comment

I like my Browning cameras. Never had a issue with them. Have one that is 4 years old now, I think it's a Strikeforce.
                      Last edited by justin81; 10-22-2017, 09:16 PM.

Comment

I mean I don't want to sound cheap, but I hit the walmart and picked up the TASCO 8MP on clearance for 38.88 per + 4 dollar 2 year warranty. Hell at that price they can break and since they are no longer carrying them, i will get the next upgrade at even better price!

Comment

u &i y-8sERFDEWWh9I

Comment

Follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Browning strike force hd pro great camera have 3 of them learnt my lesson with cheap sc and moulys

Comment

Working...
                              X