X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tbone3636 View Post
      got most of the metal today, I put a coat of primer on the I beam. I figure once this is done I’ll never see it again, so why not. Makes for a sore back and legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yup, painting is very low on my list of things I like to do. When I painted my beams I used an airless which sped the process up alot. It's alot easier painting the beam on the ground before they are installed.

Comment

Got to get my girls out of college and wedding DONE, my wife and I have been talking about the same thing. Looks good... I'm jelly!

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
          Yup, painting is very low on my list of things I like to do. When I painted my beams I used an airless which sped the process up alot. It's alot easier painting the beam on the ground before they are installed.

I bought a $8 dollar special harbor freight spray gun, and it worked good as long as I cleaned it haha

Comment

Following this one.

Comment

following

Comment

Been a little bit sorry just now updating, they are almost done with the metal framing and should start sheeting on Monday, Windows should be installed this week. Lumber has been order for delivery next. Pulled the welders off to help me put up 1700’ of new fence w/ a couple gates and a water gap

Comment

Wow Todd...that sunset pic is one for the ages. You better have that one blown up and display it proudly. That’s what it’s all about sir! Gorgeous piece of land [emoji106]

Comment

IN for the finished product.

Comment

awesome build! yes it looks like you have done some planning and scheduling to get this moving like you have. well done!

Comment

Comment

Like that color tin

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

the original center wood beam was engineered at 2’ wide x 38’ long, after doing some modifications we welded a 8” I beam in the eave and welded some 6” x 3/8 strap down and lag bolted it to the middle wood beam. This allowed for us to use 2 x16” LV which cut the cost in half and we should be able to pull a car up with it now

Comment

Love this!

Comment

Updates?

Comment

Working...
                                X