Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherin Mathews Godspeed

This little angel didn’t need to die...

May her “father” suffer. And suffer tremendously!!

I’ll volunteer to make him pay for his sins and God can judge me and I’ll hold my head high!!

��������
    Last edited by WCB; 10-22-2017, 09:58 PM.

read about it earlier...

what pos puts a 3 year old out in an alleyway @ 3am for not drinking their milk?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
      This little angle didn’t need to die...

May her “father” suffer. And suffer tremendously!!

I’ll volunteer to make him pay for his sins and God can judge me and I’ll hold my head high!!

🙏🏻🙏🏻
      X2

Comment

I haven’t cried in a while. I cried for this little angel.

I’ll say no more

Comment

I’m anxious to hear cause of death. Weird line in the news story about coyotes. Just wondering if it was a person or animal, only to help work out proper torture for that pos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for her family. "Dad" will get what's coming. Pretty sure he has a special corner of hell with his name on it.

Comment

Prayers for her family.

Comment

Only one punishment for that pos garbage. Stake him out in the woods so a bunch of hungry coyotes and hogs can get him and what they don't finish off let the buzzards have the rest. Praying for little girls family

Comment

I have no idea if the father did anything to her or not.
                  But WTH was that child doing up at 3:00 AM.

There is something fishy about this whole deal.

As of now I am only praying for that baby.

The parents are in court this morning trying to get their other child back from CPS.

I say hell no, until we find out how that baby died.

Comment

What Jerry H said. None of this adds up. Not drinking her milk at 3 am? Put outside at 3 am? Who does that to a 3 year old precious little child??????? I don't have good feelings about her "father" right now.

Comment

He’s a sorry POS. Even if he didn’t kill her who puts a child outside at 3AM. Either way he needs to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                        read about it earlier...

what pos puts a 3 year old out in an alleyway @ 3am for not drinking their milk?!!!
                        Honestly, I believe that the story he gave authorities was to cover his true actions. The child had special needs and required frequent feedings from the initial news story I watched. So it was not uncommon for her to be up getting fed.

That being said, the mom has been awful quiet about the whole ordeal.

Both parents are no longer cooperating with investigators and they both have separate lawyers.

Unfortunately, I think this story is going to turn out to be a horror story for the child.
                        Last edited by KenHays; 10-23-2017, 10:21 AM.

Comment

My wife started telling me about this and I had to stop her. I can't believe it. I hope he gets what he has coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by KenHays View Post
                            Honestly, I believe that the story he gave authorities was to cover his true actions. The child had special needs and required frequent feedings from the initial news story I watched. So it was not uncommon for her to be up getting fed.

That being said, the mom has been awful quiet about the whole ordeal.

Both parents are no longer cooperating with investigators and they both have separate lawyers.

Unfortunately, I think this story is going to turn out to be a horror story for the child.
                            agree, I don't think he put her outside as punishment. purely speculation, but I don't think he was the only one involved in whatever happened. he is just the one that told a story which enabled charges to be filed quickly on him (basically admitted to the endangerment/abandonment in his wacky cover story)

Comment

Where she’s at, she’s much better off. That’s what I rest assured in

Comment

Working...
                              X