Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Need of Pop-Up Blind

Hey Family,
    Looking for a 2 man, comfortable pop-up. Since I'm in the colder part of the country I will need room for a heater, 2 chairs and packs. I heard there is a 6x6 out but I can't find who makes it. I was at Cabela's today and didn't' find anything of size!

Recommendations? Thanks in advance!

In

Comment

Go to Walmart and get their biggest one

Comment

although I used to rifle hunt 2 guys with a heater in a Ameristep Doghouse, I enjoyed being in a Ameristep Brickhouse my buddy got. I've never bowhunted out of one though. I think it's at tad bigger than 6x6

The Warlock is even bigger, I think I may get one. Sanctuary is massive. We've had good luck with the Ameristep stuff
        Last edited by justin81; 10-22-2017, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Comment

This one is 90"x90"x80"

I would also recommend the Ameristep Dominator. I use it, and it hunts two people. A little smaller and cheaper than the one in this pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just purchased the Muddy VS360 for $175 a few weeks back. Sucker is massive. Only time will tell how it will hold up

Comment

Tagged

Comment

I bought a Barronett Bell Bottom from Sportsmans Guide a couple of months ago it is plenty big for what you are describing. Very nice blind and better constructed than amerstep imo and it was on sale also.

Comment

I have one of the rhino blinds my brother game me. Going on 2 years with blind plus 1 year with my brother and it’s still solid. Fits 2 people, heater and packs pretty good. I don’t pack that much though. I think they have an bigger version now.

Comment

This is the one I have and its plenty big.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I quit wasting my money on popups and just started building cattle panel blinds. They last longer and seem to keep the scent in better than a pop up will. I can build one on a 6' platform for less than one new pop up cost.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
                          I quit wasting my money on popups and just started building cattle panel blinds. They last longer and seem to keep the scent in better than a pop up will. I can build one on a 6' platform for less than one new pop up cost.

We need more info

Comment

Originally posted by horns07 View Post
                            We need more info

Need a DIY thread on it

Comment

This is one that my son built for his new spot this year. It’s a 6x6x6 platform. He used one 16’ cattle panel, four pieces of conduit, one 8x8 tarp, one 12x16 tarp, two packages of camouflage. The door is 4x4.

Comment

Working...
                              X