No announcement yet.

2017 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news! Cowboys will not lose a game tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
      A Brady vs Rodgers argument on a cowboys thread. Interesting...
      Brady>Rodgers
      That is kind of funny, not sure how we got on to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
        A Brady vs Rodgers argument on a cowboys thread. Interesting...
        Brady>Rodgers
        Career wise yes, but from here forward I'd take rodgers obviously because of age.

Brady is the GOAT. There is no doubt about that.

Comment

Go Cowboys!

Ya, I know it's just the Niners.

Comment

Coach, are you watching? Your boy heath is now a kicker. Bounced in the extra point. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Zeke shut up a bunch of armchair general managers and draft experts today.. Great game by 21. He looked incredibly fast and shifty today.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Zeke shut up a bunch of armchair general managers and draft experts today.. Great game by 21. He looked incredibly fast and shifty today.
                  Only saw parts of the second half but it looked like the O line played better as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    Only saw parts of the second half but it looked like the O line played better as well.

Better, but man they are having a hard time pass blocking. Dak had no time.

It was nice to see 21 look above average. Dez continues to be ordinary, and they don't cover anyone...but they beat they niners, that's progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

good win against one of the worst teams in the nfl. not much to brag about

Comment

The Cowboys are going to have a rough time when Zeke has to sit out this suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
                          good win against one of the worst teams in the nfl. not much to brag about

They're all good wins no matter who you play. You only get 16 chances to get a win and bad teams can sneak up and beat better teams in the NFL. San Fran is winless, but today was the first time they have been dominated. I see the phrase 'Good Win' all the time. Somebody point out a bad win unless it's a team winning there way outta the first pick in the draft last couple of weeks of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            They're all good wins no matter who you play. You only get 16 chances to get a win and bad teams can sneak up and beat better teams in the NFL. San Fran is winless, but today was the first time they have been dominated. I see the phrase 'Good Win' all the time. Somebody point out a bad win unless it's a team winning there way outta the first pick in the draft last couple of weeks of the season.

Well said... they did what they were supposed to do and better than any of the 49ers other opponents by a long shot. I'll take it.

Comment

Not watching one second of one nfl game.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                                Not watching one second of one nfl game.

Congrats. We got that the other times you have mentioned it. Please add "not posting in this NFL thread" to your list of boycotts. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X