Wyoming public land elk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Wyoming bull!!

New to the forum here in Wyoming, born and raised in Texas. I would be willing to share any info I have on Wyoming hunting, archery or rifle. Moved up here 29 years ago and have been hunting deer , elk , antelope , shiras moose, and bison ever since; some nice bird hunting too.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
      Great Wyoming bull!!

New to the forum here in Wyoming, born and raised in Texas. I would be willing to share any info I have on Wyoming hunting, archery or rifle. Moved up here 29 years ago and have been hunting deer , elk , antelope , shiras moose, and bison ever since; some nice bird hunting too.
      Welcome bud. Think I recognize you from Randy's forum. Good forum here with lots of helpful (mostly) folks

Comment

Nice how many day did it take you to fill the tag?

Comment

Congrats on a nice bull !!!

Comment

Awesome accomplishment! Congrats

Comment

What an incredible bull! His symmetry is near perfect. His antlers being so dark and a near-perfect cape will make for a beautiful mount... and that's a bunch of good eats right there too!!
              Congratulations on a successful hunt of a lifetime sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Eric24 View Post
                Nice how many day did it take you to fill the tag?
                got it done morning of the third day

Comment

Public land, that's awesome... Congrats!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                    Great Wyoming bull!!

I would definitely like some info. Been wanting to make it up that way or Idaho, to hunt elk and mule deer some day. Pronghorns would make for some fun shooting. I got to go to Wyoming many years ago, during the summer, was a lot of fun. Always wanted to go back and do some serious hunting. We just shot prairie dogs, the caught some rainbows and German Browns.
                    I have been curious as to how everything works up there. As far as getting a permit to hunt, if you can choose the area you want to hunt, ect. Those are the first type of questions I have.

Comment

Man, that is one very nice looking elk. Very heavy body, nice rack. Most of the elk I have seen pictures of alive or dead, in recent years, did not have anywhere near that heavy of a body.

That had to be like heaven hunting up there, like that. I would love to hear wolves in the wild. See them and grizzlies, while hunting elk and mule deer. I am very envious.

Comment

Great bull!!

Comment

Way to get it done Tom, what is next on the list?

Comment

Congrats on an awesome bull

Comment

Aweman that's awesome!!!!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X