Nursejenn goes hunting, chapter 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
    I think I'm gonna change it up and NO live hunts from now on...

What????? Why?

I really enjoy following along. The only deer I saw this weekend were on your thread. They weren't at my stand. I hope you change your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
      I think I'm gonna change it up and NO live hunts from now on...
      No. Some of the best live hunts out there.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        What????? Why?

I really enjoy following along. The only deer I saw this weekend were on your thread. They weren't at my stand. I hope you change your mind.
        We'll see... It'll be 2 weeks from now.

Btw, I never updated with what happened when I got out of my stand this morning. Y'all don't get lax at all when hunting. Since I was in a box blind with stairs, when I was getting down, I wasn't as vigilant as I normally am when I climb down from a treestand and I missed a step, lost my balance and grabbed on to the railing to try to catch myself. I landed on my feet but popped my right shoulder pretty bad. Like so bad it brought tears to my eyes. I seriously thought I broke my shoulder. I couldn't even carry my bow in that hand walking out. It seems a bit better now and I regret not staying for tonight and tomorrow morning hunts (i would have drawn my bow if it killed me) but I really do have 3 days to get a TON of stuff done before I go back to work Thursday.

Comment

TG want to thank NJ, Shane, and Aaron for live hunts.
          TG hope shoulder get better.

Comment

Better luck next time. Go rest that shoulder. Don't get frustrated. I've been in the stand since 5:30am. I got out from 12:00-1:30 for lunch and have been back ever since. I haven't seen a thing. I do enjoy following everyone one else's hunts. They don't have to end with a trophy kill to be enjoyed

Comment

This guy showed up on camera several times over the past 10 days...

#target

Comment

Good luck next time!

Comment

Muskles likes nursejenn's target, and hopes she continues live hunts of nursejenn, sjaaaz, and Aaron! Muskles hopes nursejenn's shoulder gets better. Unfortunately, it will probably be worse tomorrow. Ice it down good tonight-- wait......... I'm trying to give medical advice to a nurse.[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope your ok jenn... there's this lady on tbh..she might be able to help with your shoulde....oh...wait.....

Comment

Thanks for taking Skinny along! Hope your wing gets better!

Skinny

Comment

Thanks for taking kmon and all the other TBHers along for the hunt. Prayer for Nursejenn may the shoulder get better soon and something die for the BBQ.

Comment

Neatness of luck next time.

Comment

Praying your arm heals up perfectly Jenn.

Comment

Heal fast. I need to follow another hunt while working.

Comment

suck it up butter cup.. that buck aint shootin itself....

saltwaterslick told me to say it.....its his fault... promise....

Comment

Working...
                                X