• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EliteDriver View Post
    Good luck!!!
    TY EliteDriver

Comment

Originally posted by gig one View Post
      Good luck
      Thanks Gig One! BTW my mom lives in Riverside. Picking her up in 2 weeks and bringing her up. I'll post her reactions to the weather ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
        Whatever you think the scores add about 10" because you're no longer and Texas
        Oh Yeah You betcha! At least that's what they say up here!

Comment

Following, good luck

Comment

Great buck and he's out in the daylight .

Comment

That's a sure nuff STUD!! Good luck with him

Comment

That's a 170+ btw

Comment

In for LDP’s

Comment

Currently flying home from a Wisconsin pheasant hunt. Hunted just outside of Siren. Man that is some beautiful country.

Good luck to you sir.

Comment

Love the area but it's too cold for me!

Super buck, good luck in tagging him and I hope you enjoy your new life there.

Comment

That is some thick bone. Good luck amigo. Get ir done...

Comment

Originally posted by Raleigh View Post
                          Currently flying home from a Wisconsin pheasant hunt. Hunted just outside of Siren. Man that is some beautiful country.

Good luck to you sir.
                          The first home we had was Northeast of Siren in a town called Hayward! We've now moved south to a our permanent home in Maiden Rock. Next time you come up this way, give me a pm. I know a few game / ranch managers for both deer & pheasant.

Comment

Originally posted by whackem and stackem View Post
                            That's a 170+ btw
                            You think? I dont know how to actually look and score it. I'm hoping he's bigger than 150s. That is what I thought..

Just met the hunters that lease the 120 acres behind mine and they say my property has the beds and that they only trophy hunt. Been hunting in this valley for 15+ years. They told me I will get in the books here without a doubt!

OMG my heart can't take this **** excitement!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ReDNeQ View Post
                              The first home we had was Northeast of Siren in a town called Hayward! We've now moved south to a our permanent home in Maiden Rock. Next time you come up this way, give me a pm. I know a few game / ranch managers for both deer & pheasant.
                              Will do buddy. Hunted with Coy Land Creek. Very nice place and good people.

Comment

That is some nice country up there. We are in northern, Illionois. Took my son up to a place northeast of you last year and he got a nice buck,mwe are headed back first weekend in November. Nice deer up that way. Good luck on that one!

Comment

Working...
                                X