Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever look down and see something creepy under your ladder stand?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paybacks are hell

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
      Just imagine if you climbed a stand in the dark and as the things are getting light enough to see, you look over to spot a scary clown mask in the tree next to you. Could make a guy jump[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Right--same kind of guy who screams like a little girl when he sees a snake or spider?

Comment

Hahahahah....be warned that revenge is a beotch!!!

Comment

Know a guy that opened his stand to find a live size card board cut out of Captain Kirk.

Comment

How about this under your stand?

Comment

I held it together till the text said find the red and blue wire, then cut the blue wire!!!!

Comment

The creepy wooden indian has done his job and now my son's coworker is taking it to his ranch North of Burnet for his next mission...who knows where he will appear after that.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Greatness!

Comment

IED is not something that would have ever crossed my mind.

And that clown has to be staged. How stupid would you have to be to purposefully freak out an armed person. He got way to freaked out considering he was armed and up a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
                      IED is not something that would have ever crossed my mind.

And that clown has to be staged. How stupid would you have to be to purposefully freak out an armed person. He got way to freaked out considering he was armed and up a tree.
                      I would have a clown suit hanging on the wall in the trophy room and the clown would be naked and afraid..

Comment

Clown mask worth red reflectors for the eyes along the trail they walk in. Flashlight shined at it will see red eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Slow&Steady View Post
                          When I was a kid, the lease we were on near Marble Falls had an old stagecoach station that was used as a bunkhouse. While snooping around there one weekend, I found a closet in a back bedroom. Inside the closet was a mannequin in camoflage, a full body mounted 10 point buck, a contraption that could be rigged on a box blind door to launch a brown ball with a coon tail on it, a convincingly painted black and tan pig silhouette, and a few other items. Upon inspection, the mannequin, the buck, and the pig all had bullet holes in them. I asked my dad what was up with the closet full of weird stuff. He simply said "deer season pranks" and left it at that.
                          The mannequin had bullet holes in it also? I would be careful playing jokes on whoever shot the mannequin.

Comment

That's a good one. We've pulled funny ones on each other and everyone knows it's a joke....bestbone is when they didn't. All year just randomly drop something in their stand through the window. A magazine, empty shell casing, beer can, candy bar wrapper. They get real paranoid. Did this to a friend he was ****** when he caught on. Someone had to be poaching out of his stand

Comment

Working...
                            X