Big Buck Bow Hunt Leaderboard - Updated 12.19.17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
    That is not the updated board. That is the same as above except you added some cross bow

If you go to the website, it has the other guy listed as the leader but when you click on the division, your smiling face is in first. Congrats on s great buck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is not the updated board. That is the same as above except you added some cross bow
      They must not keep the web page updated, either ... I'm not listed as a scorer, but I have a pile of blank score sheets on my dining room table.

Comment

Updated as of 10/24/17

Lavaca County LeaderBoard
        --Regan McAda with an 11 pt. Lavaca buck scoring in at 127 7/8" 2 bucks on board

Texas Open Division
        - Mitch Krivokucha at 174 1/8" 16 Point, McCullough County

South Texas Division
        - Dwayne Vasek with a great Zavala low fence 12pt. buck scoring in at 155 1/2"

Special State of Texas Youth
        - Evan Rother Leader with a great buck scoring in at 122 3/8"

High Fence Division -none

Cross Bow Division -Stratton Pieprzyca

Longest Spike Division -Carter Blaha with his first ever buck with bow scoring in at 14 4/8"

Comment

Sounds like a good year so far

Comment

Updated as of 10/31/17

Lavaca County LeaderBoard--Regan McAda with an 11 pt. Lavaca buck scoring in at 127 7/8" 2 bucks on board

Texas Open Division

South Texas Division- Dwayne Vasek with a great Zavala low fence 12pt. buck scoring in at 155 1/2"

Special State of Texas Youth - Evan Rother Leader with a great buck scoring in at 122 3/8"

Longest Spike Division -Carter Blaha with his first ever buck with bow scoring in at 14 4/8"

Comment

Mitch, I thought you were hunting your home place in Lampasas. Did you get on another lease in the Brady area ?

Comment

Originally posted by goldtip5575 View Post
                Mitch, I thought you were hunting your home place in Lampasas. Did you get on another lease in the Brady area ?
                yes. have had it 2 years now

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Updated as of 11/07/17

Lavaca County LeaderBoard--Regan McAda with an 11 pt. Lavaca buck scoring in at 127 7/8" 2 bucks on board

Texas Open Division

South Texas Division- Dwayne Vasek with a great Zavala low fence 12pt. buck scoring in at 155 1/2"

Special State of Texas Youth - Evan Rother Leader with a great buck scoring in at 122 3/8"

Longest Spike Division -Michael Zaruba scoring 23 3/4"

Comment

Wish I would have entered. It would be fun to be part of this. I haven't scored my buck. But he was big!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttin&Struttin View Post
                      Wish I would have entered. It would be fun to be part of this. I haven't scored my buck. But he was big!
                      There's always next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                        There's always next year!
                        Looking forward to it already! Have a great day all, good luck in the woods. When I get my buck scored I'll post pics and the score!

Comment

Shot in the SHNF on November 13, 2017 for my first deer/buck with a bow! Three seasons and 92 hunts later it finally happened!

Comment

Updated as of 12/12/17

Lavaca County LeaderBoard--Regan McAda with an 11 pt. Lavaca buck scoring in at 127 7/8"

Texas Open Division

High Fence Division -Ty Gerke scoring 124 1/2"

Cross Bow Division -Stratton Pieprzyca scoring 150 1/4"

Longest Spike Division -Michael Zaruba scoring 23 3/4"

Comment

Am I missing something?
                              There is only one Picture?

Comment

Originally posted by mlbforeverhomer View Post

Shot in the SHNF on November 13, 2017 for my first deer/buck with a bow! Three seasons and 92 hunts later it finally happened!

Thats a good looking buck.
                                Looks old too

Comment

Working...
                                X