Not For Snake Sissies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not For Snake Sissies

Was dumping some wet and soured corn in the hog pen trap today and stopped on the way out to pick the grass burrs off my socks. Looked over the side of the bridge and saw these---so I had to climb down and get them.

They don't look too big just laying on the driveway, so I put my muck boot beside them for some scale---largest was 65+ inches long--that would make you jump walking to the stand in the dark in the tall grass we have now.

rat snake

Comment

We found a shed of a rat snake that had to be that long or longer this weekend. We put it through a buddies running board to make it look like the snake had used it to help shed. He is scared of snakes. We were heading to the storage building this morning him and the three other guys were all caring their snake boots with them to put on later. When they showed up they were all wearing their snake boots and showed us a pic of the shed saying you not going to believe this. LOL
      Then to make matters worse when we got back from working there was a 5 plus foot rat snake in our cabin on the kitchen counter top. He got removed and relocated but you cant imagine the seal up all cracks holes and everything that looked like a snake get through that took place.
      Last edited by brrdnk; 10-01-2017, 06:20 PM.

Comment

They like to climb trees too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post

Nope!

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post