Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JES View Post
    When did they close it, today or yesterday?
    Sorry I ms understood my FIL at lunch today. It will be closed soon. He is a very Credible source. He is in a meeting with OEM and the Levee District right now discussing the greatwood and sienna areas along the brazos. I'll update if I get any info

Comment

Originally posted by Cur_Dog View Post
      New track shows east of Houston and Harris county now. Per channel 2
      That's funny...channel 13 just showed right through west Houston and up toward Lufkin. I still think this one has them guessing

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
        Where was this taken from ?
        It's from our river house south of 2611. We're probably 2 miles south of the bridge

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
          Sorry I ms understood my FIL at lunch today. It will be closed soon. He is a very Credible source. He is in a meeting with OEM and the Levee District right now discussing the greatwood and sienna areas along the brazos. I'll update if I get any info
          Scary business.

I just drove over the 99 bridge and the water has come up considerably since this time yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            The tv weather guys seem to think it'll be a quieter night and the dry air will reduce the rainfall amounts. Y'all think this thing will flare up again over night?
            Looks like another band setting up W of Houston, and seems to be getting more intense & not moving much. Looks like the thought is that most action will be more east tonight, but there is really no telling.

Also, you can see that Harvey is back on the move SE towards the coast, albeit slowly. As he gets closer, that area around the center that has been devoid of convection the last day or so, will start to fill in as he starts to "feel" the gulf again. No way to really see how his core held up while onshore, but will quickly be able to tell once back over water as convection should really start to pop again. Hopefully he got ripped up internally, and won't have enough time to get re-organized over water.

Comment

I45 is under water at cypresscreek...

Comment

Originally posted by Cur_Dog View Post
                New track shows east of Houston and Harris county now. Per channel 2

That was the tvcn model. He showed the nhc track after. Making the point that nhc may go more west still. He's pretty good, spot on with Rita and Ike

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I for sure don't know, but based on what we have been seeing the past few days, I am seeing a repeat of last night setting up now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
                    This would probably be the end of the 99 bridge over the Brazos down there by you, its already got one piling that's not even in the soil anymore after the flood from last year.
                    I was just about to ask about that. I heard they started repairs even before they confirmed they had the funds to repair.....because one more flood was going to take it down in its current status.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I laughed at the fool in his boat spraying a screen door with his super magic rubber gimmicky concoction......and now I find myself needing a couple cans.

Comment

From FB

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post

Son of a *****..

Comment

Working...
                                X