Pastrana tribute to evil's jump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pastrana tribute to evil's jump

I hate to say it but I'm pumped to watch the travis pastrana do 3 of Evil's famous jumps this sunday. Man evil was huge when I was a kids I had a bunch of the toys LOL !!
    And travis is doing it on an Indian scout 750 V-twin not a dirtbike
    Attached Files

still not what evel rode.... throw a rigid frame with dual spring 'shocks' on back and stiff *** forks... then its a tribute. ..not the cushions and geometry these bikes have..
    i get why he wouldnt ...but.. evel was truly a dare devil...and nuts.

correction contributed by:
    Larry.
    Last edited by systemnt; 07-02-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Evel

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
        still not what evil rode.... throw a rigid frame with dual spring 'shocks' on back and stiff *** forks... then its a tribute. ..not the cushions and geometry these bikes have..
        i get why he wouldnt ...but.. evil was truly a dare devil...and nuts.
        Yep, with only 3 or 4 inches of travel... Evel was crazy! But I used to love watching him, and I spent a lot of time when I was a kid on my bicycle and my little Honda XR75 and Indian 85 and then KTM 125 trying to imitate him.

Comment

señor Pastrana tiene grandes bolas

I'll watch it too

amazing he never died from those crashes

if you were a kid in the 70's, you had one of these
          Last edited by Cajun Blake; 07-02-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Check out the latest ramp jump by pastrana... if you want to get wow'ed by something... its on youtube..
            freakin crazy.
            Travis Pastrana lands a new World’s First - 10 years in the making, Ronnie Mac sends it over Pilot X and exploding cars, and the Nitro Circus Crew go bigger ...

Comment

yeah it's not the same exact bikes that Evel rode triumph and XR750 Harleys but way closer and harder to jump than the motocross bikes they are usually jumping nowadays ! looks like the Indian has maybe 6" travel ?
              And yes I had the wind up Evel bikes and even had the rocket bike that used flint to throw sparks out the back ,I caught the yard on fire with that one LOL !!

Comment

Pastrana is awesome! Evel was nuts! There are both fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                  yeah it's not the same exact bikes that Evel rode triumph and XR750 Harleys but way closer and harder to jump than the motocross bikes they are usually jumping nowadays ! looks like the Indian has maybe 6" travel ?
                  And yes I had the wind up Evel bikes and even had the rocket bike that used flint to throw sparks out the back ,I caught the yard on fire with that one LOL !!
                  I wouldn't do any of those jumps on ANY bike. Those guys are all nuts!

Comment

What time and channel?

Comment

That kid has a screw loose. Entertaining as h#ll.

Comment

history channel sunday july 8 starts at 7pm

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
                          history channel sunday july 8 starts at 7pm
                          Thanks

Comment

Should be good. He is a crazy person and real fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                              That kid has a screw loose. Entertaining as h#ll.
                              Anyone who jumps out of a plane with no parachute on is certifiably insane lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X