Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2018, 12:31 AM   #701
mjhaverkamp
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Southlake, Texas
Hunt In: Cooke, Wilbarger, Foard Counties
Default

Maybe he knows more than most of us, all I know is there is no way I am bringing a gun out of Mexico that is not registered to me, would you have tried to take that same gun in to Mexico without the owner and proper documentation ?
mjhaverkamp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2018, 12:47 AM   #702
bukkskin
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Pipe Creek/Helotes
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote Canyon View Post
I brought my friend’s gun out last year when I brought my gun out. No questions asked. They didn’t even ask why I was bringing his out. But this was the last weekend of the season.
Yes, I have brought other people's guns out of Mexico, just have the original paperwork with you. I don't like doing it, but have done it.
bukkskin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2018, 09:34 AM   #703
Jmsck12
Ten Point
 
Jmsck12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: South Texas
Hunt In: Hidalgo County
Default

Any of y’all got pictures yet? I love seeing Mexico bucks!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jmsck12 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2018, 10:10 PM   #704
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, NE, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
Maybe he knows more than most of us, all I know is there is no way I am bringing a gun out of Mexico that is not registered to me, would you have tried to take that same gun in to Mexico without the owner and proper documentation ?
I won’t even ride around the ranch with a gun not registered to me or person registered to in truck...I have been checked years ago ON our ranch and they checked everything.
drop dead fred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-16-2018, 09:14 AM   #705
mjhaverkamp
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Southlake, Texas
Hunt In: Cooke, Wilbarger, Foard Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukkskin View Post
Yes, I have brought other people's guns out of Mexico, just have the original paperwork with you. I don't like doing it, but have done it.
I do remember one time about 5 years ago we had a hunter tag out the first day, after a couple of days he was ready to leave and did not want to have to go to Piedras to check his gun, he was hoping I could bring it back, we called Humberto and he said he did not recommend it, he did not say it could not be done, the hunter went on and checked his rifle out.
mjhaverkamp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-16-2018, 09:20 AM   #706
CodyWitt
Four Point
 
CodyWitt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Thrall TX
Hunt In: Old Mexico
Default

Myself and another member of our ranch crossed 12 guns back two years ago. (Only 4 of them being ours) make sure you have the proper paperwork and you will be fine.
CodyWitt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-16-2018, 06:52 PM   #707
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, NE, MEXICO
Default

Well just got back from ranch hot and dry FarmLogs shows pretty much what the terrain shows...DRY we need A LOT of rain!
drop dead fred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-16-2018, 06:52 PM   #708
Jmsck12
Ten Point
 
Jmsck12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: South Texas
Hunt In: Hidalgo County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
Well just got back from ranch hot and dry FarmLogs shows pretty much what the terrain shows...DRY we need A LOT of rain!


Any pictures?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jmsck12 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-16-2018, 06:56 PM   #709
Mexico
Pope & Young
 
Mexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Clear Lake Tx
Hunt In: Old Mexico, Centerville Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
Well just got back from ranch hot and dry FarmLogs shows pretty much what the terrain shows...DRY we need A LOT of rain!
You guys didn't get any of that rain a few weeks ago?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-16-2018, 08:54 PM   #710
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, NE, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmsck12 View Post
Any pictures?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Does javis and cows were on a piece of property that hasn’t been hunted in several years so i didn’t expect much had a few 2.5 bucks on cams. Several prego does though so we’ll see hopefully we can start getting some mature bucks on cam soon


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-16-2018, 08:54 PM   #711
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, NE, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexico View Post
You guys didn't get any of that rain a few weeks ago?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk


We’re at 2.5” for the year!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-16-2018, 08:57 PM   #712
Mexico
Pope & Young
 
Mexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Clear Lake Tx
Hunt In: Old Mexico, Centerville Tx
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
We’re at 2.5” for the year!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're not much better probably around 5.5 .

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Mexico is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-16-2018, 09:22 PM   #713
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, NE, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexico View Post
We're not much better probably around 5.5 .

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Ya we need a depression to come squat for a week
drop dead fred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2018, 12:14 AM   #714
sneaky freak
Ten Point
 
sneaky freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chocolate bayou
Hunt In: Columbus tx, mexico
Default

Bump
sneaky freak is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2018, 08:40 AM   #715
EastTexasMan
Ten Point
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: A pop up Blind in East Texas
Default

Question: We have water tanks on the far ends of our property, that the well pump we currently have can't get water to due to the fact that they pump to a large tank and it gravity feeds the remote troughs, and doesn't have the pressure to go over the final hill.... Do any of you have any issue getting water to remote tanks, and if so how did you get water to them? We were thinking adding a booster transfer pump after the last trough to feed the final trough, but would one of these 2" Trash pumps work if we could tie it into the line? Make it easier to just crank it and let it run then kill it after it's filled.
Attached Images
 
EastTexasMan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2018, 09:23 AM   #716
BolilloLoco
Pope & Young
 
BolilloLoco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cypress
Hunt In: Old Mexico, Washington County & Harris County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasMan View Post
Question: We have water tanks on the far ends of our property, that the well pump we currently have can't get water to due to the fact that they pump to a large tank and it gravity feeds the remote troughs, and doesn't have the pressure to go over the final hill.... Do any of you have any issue getting water to remote tanks, and if so how did you get water to them? We were thinking adding a booster transfer pump after the last trough to feed the final trough, but would one of these 2" Trash pumps work if we could tie it into the line? Make it easier to just crank it and let it run then kill it after it's filled.
This mite do the job, but who is gonna be there to fire up the pump every time the water gets low? How far are you needing to pump the water? If not too far, I’d install a battery powered electric pump with solar panels. Put a switch with float at the tanks. Use switch to turn pump off and on.
BolilloLoco is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2018, 09:27 AM   #717
EastTexasMan
Ten Point
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: A pop up Blind in East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BolilloLoco View Post
This mite do the job, but who is gonna be there to fire up the pump every time the water gets low? How far are you needing to pump the water? If not too far, I’d install a battery powered electric pump with solar panels. Put a switch with float at the tanks. Use switch to turn pump off and on.
Cattle rancher has a cowboy lives on the ranch 24/7, hes already turning valves on at other tanks to fill them manually, he could crank it up and shut it off.

Need it to run 9500', elevation change is about 50', the final 3000' or so is down hill.

Last edited by EastTexasMan; 07-17-2018 at 09:30 AM.
EastTexasMan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-17-2018, 09:49 AM   #718
BolilloLoco
Pope & Young
 
BolilloLoco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cypress
Hunt In: Old Mexico, Washington County & Harris County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasMan View Post
Cattle rancher has a cowboy lives on the ranch 24/7, hes already turning valves on at other tanks to fill them manually, he could crank it up and shut it off.

Need it to run 9500', elevation change is about 50', the final 3000' or so is down hill.
Too far for my idea.
Your idea should work.
BolilloLoco is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-20-2018, 06:25 PM   #719
elgato
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Just crossed 4 mounted deer from Mexico at eagle pass without any problems. Couldn’t have been easier. After a season full of rejected hides because of ticks we experimented with having a few deer mounted in P N to see how that would work. The B P officer hardly looked at the deer. We signed the paper worked and done. Took about 5 mins.

We even joked with the guy how easy this was and how difficult crossing hides has become. From now on for any guest of mine that wants to cross a deer I’ll give them 2 choices. Mount in Mexico or only cross antlers and buy hide in America
elgato is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-20-2018, 06:30 PM   #720
Jbguide
Four Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Who did the mounting and how good was the work


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jbguide is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-20-2018, 06:38 PM   #721
elgato
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbguide View Post
Who did the mounting and how good was the work


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll get his name and details. My ranch mgr. organized it but the taxidermy work was very satisfactory.Its the same guy we use to tan the hides.
elgato is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-20-2018, 06:43 PM   #722
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, NE, MEXICO
Default

Love to see his work curious as well on price, but great news about the much easier process
drop dead fred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-20-2018, 06:54 PM   #723
Jbguide
Four Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato View Post
I'll get his name and details. My ranch mgr. organized it but the taxidermy work was very satisfactory.Its the same guy we use to tan the hides.


Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jbguide is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-20-2018, 06:59 PM   #724
BillyloMexico
Ten Point
 
BillyloMexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: GILMER TEXAS
Hunt In: Mexico
Default









Good weekend so far. Kids having fun, and brush looks good. Tanks however are struggling. We still need some rain!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BillyloMexico is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-20-2018, 08:31 PM   #725
sneaky freak
Ten Point
 
sneaky freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chocolate bayou
Hunt In: Columbus tx, mexico
Default

RanchoAb on hear posted up some really good mounts on hear some time ago, from a taxidermy out of NL. I saved his number as well. Maybe when he sees this he can post more pics.
sneaky freak is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-20-2018, 10:11 PM   #726
BillyloMexico
Ten Point
 
BillyloMexico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: GILMER TEXAS
Hunt In: Mexico
Default



My wife is just luckier!!! Lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BillyloMexico is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2018, 12:50 AM   #727
bukkskin
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Pipe Creek/Helotes
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyloMexico View Post








Good weekend so far. Kids having fun, and brush looks good. Tanks however are struggling. We still need some rain!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man, I remember how fun it was when I hunted on the river. We would hunt the morning, run trot lines with kayaks in the mid day, and hunt the evenings.
Was some good times.
bukkskin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2018, 07:52 PM   #728
JayKen86
Ten Point
 
JayKen86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Santa fe, Tx
Hunt In: Mexico, Colorado county, Washington county, Colorado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky freak View Post
RanchoAb on hear posted up some really good mounts on hear some time ago, from a taxidermy out of NL. I saved his number as well. Maybe when he sees this he can post more pics.
You must have plans on killing something
JayKen86 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-21-2018, 08:55 PM   #729
sneaky freak
Ten Point
 
sneaky freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Chocolate bayou
Hunt In: Columbus tx, mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayKen86 View Post
You must have plans on killing something
Wishful thinking bud time will tell.
sneaky freak is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2018, 10:24 AM   #730
RanchoAB
Eight Point
 
RanchoAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Laredo, TX
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky freak View Post
RanchoAb on hear posted up some really good mounts on hear some time ago, from a taxidermy out of NL. I saved his number as well. Maybe when he sees this he can post more pics.


Yes sir, his name is Hector Miguel Herrera, he owns 12-Point Taxidermy in Laredo and also has a shop in Nuevo Laredo. His number is (956) 242-9825 or (956) 697-9082. He scores for us at the Cola Blanca Deer Contest and has mounted deer for several guys hunting in MX. Great guy.

Here are a few photos of his mounts:






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RanchoAB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2018, 10:45 AM   #731
EastTexasMan
Ten Point
 
EastTexasMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: College Station, tx
Hunt In: A pop up Blind in East Texas
Default

Does anyone know the season dates yet for Mexico?
EastTexasMan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2018, 11:02 AM   #732
Jbguide
Four Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Hunt In: Mexico
Default



Some horn growth pics!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jbguide is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2018, 11:19 AM   #733
RanchoAB
Eight Point
 
RanchoAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Laredo, TX
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastTexasMan View Post
Does anyone know the season dates yet for Mexico?


I dont think they’ve been released yet


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RanchoAB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2018, 11:20 AM   #734
RanchoAB
Eight Point
 
RanchoAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Laredo, TX
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbguide View Post


Some horn growth pics!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Very nice! How is horn growth looking on y’all’s place compared to last year?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RanchoAB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2018, 11:21 AM   #735
Jbguide
Four Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoAB View Post
Very nice! How is horn growth looking on y’all’s place compared to last year?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Looks better to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jbguide is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2018, 11:24 AM   #736
RanchoAB
Eight Point
 
RanchoAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Laredo, TX
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbguide View Post
Looks better to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That’s what I’ve been hearing. Despite the extremely dry conditions for most of us, antler growth seems to be doing quite well. We’ll be putting cameras out this weekend, hopefully we’ll see some good growth.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RanchoAB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2018, 11:25 AM   #737
Jbguide
Four Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoAB View Post
That’s what I’ve been hearing. Despite the extremely dry conditions for most of us, antler growth seems to be doing quite well. We’ll be putting cameras out this weekend, hopefully we’ll see some good growth.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Can’t wait to see the pics!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jbguide is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2018, 11:40 AM   #738
dc1986
Pope & Young
 
dc1986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Lumberton,Texas
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoAB View Post
Yes sir, his name is Hector Miguel Herrera, he owns 12-Point Taxidermy in Laredo and also has a shop in Nuevo Laredo. His number is (956) 242-9825 or (956) 697-9082. He scores for us at the Cola Blanca Deer Contest and has mounted deer for several guys hunting in MX. Great guy.

Here are a few photos of his mounts:






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you know how much he charges for a wall pedestal and a floor pedestal?
dc1986 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2018, 11:42 AM   #739
RanchoAB
Eight Point
 
RanchoAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Laredo, TX
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc1986 View Post
Do you know how much he charges for a wall pedestal and a floor pedestal?


No sir, I dont know what his prices are.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RanchoAB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2018, 12:13 PM   #740
RanchoAB
Eight Point
 
RanchoAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Laredo, TX
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbguide View Post
Can’t wait to see the pics!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Same here! Lol We haven’t waited to put cameras out this late in many years so we’re very antsy lol We’ll post some pics as soon as we get them.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RanchoAB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-23-2018, 09:43 PM   #741
RedDirt
Eight Point
 
RedDirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Weimar, Texas
Hunt In: Mexico/Lavaca Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbguide View Post


Some horn growth pics!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Looking good Justin.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RedDirt is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-24-2018, 07:01 PM   #742
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, NE, MEXICO
Default

Does anyone know a local rain dancer? Will pay top pay
drop dead fred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-24-2018, 08:34 PM   #743
Jbguide
Four Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDirt View Post
Looking good Justin.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thanks!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jbguide is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-24-2018, 08:35 PM   #744
DKey88
Four Point
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Louisiana
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

[QUOTE=Jbguide;13501924]

Some horn growth pics!!


Coming along nicely!
DKey88 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-24-2018, 10:45 PM   #745
Mex. Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Mex. Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: La Grange Tx.
Hunt In: Tx. / Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato View Post
Just crossed 4 mounted deer from Mexico at eagle pass without any problems. Couldn’t have been easier. After a season full of rejected hides because of ticks we experimented with having a few deer mounted in P N to see how that would work. The B P officer hardly looked at the deer. We signed the paper worked and done. Took about 5 mins.

We even joked with the guy how easy this was and how difficult crossing hides has become. From now on for any guest of mine that wants to cross a deer I’ll give them 2 choices. Mount in Mexico or only cross antlers and buy hide in America
Did You Ask them what the Difference was between a Mounted Tanned Hide and a Un-mounted Tanned Hide
Mex. Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2018, 12:06 AM   #746
dstrong
Ten Point
 
dstrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Justin
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoAB View Post
Yes sir, his name is Hector Miguel Herrera, he owns 12-Point Taxidermy in Laredo and also has a shop in Nuevo Laredo. His number is (956) 242-9825 or (956) 697-9082. He scores for us at the Cola Blanca Deer Contest and has mounted deer for several guys hunting in MX. Great guy.

Here are a few photos of his mounts:






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Dang he does pretty dang good work. Does he cross in to US as well after complete?
dstrong is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2018, 11:24 AM   #747
RanchoAB
Eight Point
 
RanchoAB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Laredo, TX
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dstrong View Post
Dang he does pretty dang good work. Does he cross in to US as well after complete?


No, he wont cross them. He had issues with it in the past but, he’ll take the mount to the bridge for you and just meet him there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RanchoAB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2018, 11:24 AM   #748
dstrong
Ten Point
 
dstrong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Justin
Hunt In: Mexico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanchoAB View Post
No, he wont cross them. He had issues with it in the past but, he’ll take the mount to the bridge for you and just meet him there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Pretty good deal there!
dstrong is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2018, 01:51 PM   #749
Jbguide
Four Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Hunt In: Mexico
Default


1” already today!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jbguide is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-25-2018, 02:08 PM   #750
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, NE, MEXICO
Default

Be a blessing to get an inch maybe we got some ����
drop dead fred is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com