Awesome Customer Service from Talley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Customer Service from Talley

Posting to spread the word on a good experience with customer service from Talley Manufacturing (scope rings and base manufacturing).

I recently purchased used rifle that already had Talley bases and Talley QD rings on it. I mounted a scope and headed to the range but couldn't get it sighted in due to running out of elevation adjustment (maxed adjustment and shooting a foot low @ 50yrds). After getting back from the range, I inspected the rings and bases for possible problems (swapped the front and rear rings too) but still couldn't get the scope dialed in.

So, i emailed Talley Manufacturing and told them the model of my rifle and asked if this was a common problem with this model and they responded with this...

"What is your address. I would be glad to send some new ones to make sure
    that we do not have a bad set out.
    Thanks

Talley Manufacturing, Inc.
    9183 Old Number Six Hwy
    PO Box 369
    Santee, SC 29142"

Today i received an email with a tracking number and invoice (for $0) saying the new set is on the way. I was very surprised they were willing to send me replacements just like that since they were used when I got them and not even 100% sure that the set I have is defective.

Anyway, thought I would share my experience and will start purchasing more Talley Products in the future.

Good stuff. I have to buy bases and rings for a new rifle shortly. This email makes me want to go with Talley.

Comment

Working...
    X