What brand engine??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
    Just like in the desert, keep digging!!!

Comment

Sorry not used but it should take care of your mowing and I have in stock $5800TBH price
      Last edited by yazoomike; 04-15-2015, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big John View Post
        Kawasaki, Kawasaki, Kawasaki
        what he said

Comment

Kawasaki or Koehler

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
            Had a Kohler on a Craftsman rider. The engine was still good when the mower was worn out.

Word.

I'm on my 2nd commercial exmark in twelve years. I pound the hell out of them. Keep the oil changed and run good fuel and you're golden.

Comment

Kawasaki for sure I've had one on my gravely ZT 60" for years with no problems

Comment

I bought the Kubota Kommander when they first came out and have the Kohler Engine. Have not had a problem one in 3 yrs. It seems they are using Kawaski now. Either one would be fine with me.

Comment

Kawasaki

Comment

Kawasaki or kohler

Comment

I've had a craftsman with Kohler engine for 15 years. It's a great engine.

My new Bad Boy mower had a Kohler in it. Been impressed with it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Swooshski View Post
                        I like B&S the best. Stay away from Tecumseh/Craftsman stuff on the push mowers, and Cub's Kohler on the riders. Kawasaki used to put a heck of an engine on the Kubota riders.
                        This. Tecumseh seems to have the most issues. Kawasaki typically gets good reviews and is found on a lot of commerical grade machines. I'd say B&S is about average.

Hondas are ok. However, I will say, I have a push mower with a Honda GVC 160 engine and its somewhat a temperamental motor. Seems like I have to fight it every now and then to get it started. I've stripped the carb and cleaned multiple times, new plug, good gas with stabil, etc. For whatever reason I need to periodically pull the plug and give it a few shots of starter fluid to get it going. Not a small engine mechanic by any means, however, I've owned other small engines that took much less effort to keep running more efficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigboss View Post
                          Kawasaki or kohler
                          This^^^^

Comment

Honda

Comment

Be careful of Briggs Stratton Purchased a new snapper used it 2 1/2 Years engine went down took it to place i bought it, come to find out it was a aluminum block and wore out. Paid nearly $500.00

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                                Kawasaki

Yup, was just mowing today thinking how solid that engine is. Change the oil, one fuel filter. Not a hiccup out of her

Comment

Working...
                                X