• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up for him

Comment

Prayers continued

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Out with Clay tonight watching some ufc.
        Having some father son time like we did before he found out what girls were.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Glad he's making a full come-back and able to share activities with his Dad!

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
            Glad he's making a full come-back and able to share activities with his Dad!
            I needed a little of that.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              Out with Clay tonight watching some ufc.
              Having some father son time like we did before he found out what girls were.

Hoggslayer
              good stuff right there

Comment

We some good news from Clay yesterday. He says he plans on returning to Santa Fe for his senior year. I was a little worried he might try and just get his GED. I'm glad he wants to face his fears head on. I know its going to be hard but I feel like he will be a better man for it. Maybe even a inspiration for some of the younger kids. Please continue to pray to God for his guidance while Clay learns his way through this.

Comment

Yessir will be praying for Clay regularly between now and the start of school! I also will put him on the prayer list in my Bible Study class... Some real prayer warriors in that group! Keep us posted!

Lord God in Heaven, You know what Clay has gone through already. He's one of Yours Lord. We ask you to give him the wisdom of Solomon, the strength of Sampson, and the compassion for You Lord as Your Servant David! Continue Your work in him and make him a powerful testimony for You. Give him the drive and willingness to be a role model for his classmates as he serves You Lord in all of this. Clay is our very own hero Lord, make him known to his friends and school and community as Your Servant and Testimony. We ask this in the power name of Your Son who gave Himself up for us, Jesus Christ our Savior, Amen.

Keep us posted!

Comment

My prayers are with him, with you, and all of the family including friends. Good to hear he is going back. Sometimes the best thing to do when getting thrown out of the saddle is to get back in it.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                      Heck yeah, very nice.
                      I got one of Clays Birthday present welded up and roughed out. Hopefully I'll get the other one done tomorrow night.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Those are awesome! Nothing better than something hand made by your father.

Comment

I got one of Clays Birthday present welded up and roughed out. Hopefully I'll get the other one done tomorrow night.

Hoggslayer

Those are awesome!!
                          Looks like you made them out of a rasp file and horse shoe.
                          How long are those shanks?
                          Mine were about 2 to 2.5 inches long.
                          It’s tough to grab a holt if shank is too long.
                          Awesome build though.
                          I’m sure he’s gonna love them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those will perk him up !!! So proud Clay is doing well and continued prayers for him and family. God Bless

Comment

Originally posted by pigstika1978 View Post
                              Those are awesome!!
                              Looks like you made them out of a rasp file and horse shoe.
                              How long are those shanks?
                              Mine were about 2 to 2.5 inches long.
                              It’s tough to grab a holt if shank is too long.
                              Awesome build though.
                              I’m sure he’s gonna love them.

These turned out a little longer than I wanted but I figured I could always cut material off.

Hoggslayer

Comment

These turned out a little longer than I wanted but I figured I could always cut material off.

Hoggslayer

Heck yeah!!
                                Beautiful work [emoji1360]
                                He’s gonna love em.

Comment

Working...
                                X