Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much does one of those things cost?

Comment

They need to drop that kid off on a mountainside in Northern Afghanistan and let him figure it out.

Comment

Despicable little Punk kid. I have a belt they can barrow for the arse whoopin.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
          How much does one of those things cost?
          The stone should be a few hundred and the letters are priced per letter(a couple bucks each +/- depending on size).
          I'm not sure about the "picture".
          I'll ask my buddy who was just telling me about monuments yesterday. He owned a few granite quarries and a "shed" where they make monuments. He was getting a monument made for an inlaw is the reason I asked him about cost.

Comment

I cant wait to see what the parents have to say about this kids action! Man, I truly hope they take a stance and make him an example for all to see. Plus, pay for the replacement in FULL immediately!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              I cant wait to see what the parents have to say about this kids action! Man, I truly hope they take a stance and make him an example for all to see. Plus, pay for the replacement in FULL immediately!!!
              The kids pobably that way BECAUSE of his parents. Wouldn't be surprised if they did nothing.

Comment

Daniel Murphy said. "Michael was the type of person who would have wanted to take that man under his wing and talk to him."

Murphy's mother said she hopes someone speaks to the boy about what Lt. Murphy and his team of SEALS did for the country. She would like the child to read the book "Lone Survivor" which is about her son's mission.

Comment

Im in

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Likely nothing. They probably raised him in an everyone gets s ribon, plants have feelings America sucks kind of house.

They will make an excuse for him having a bad day or expressing himself .

I'd like to drop him off in a hot zone with a rifle and tell him to brake memorials or get to pulling the trigger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      Whoever did this needs a mudhole stomped....
                      .......in their azz, and then stomped dry.

Edit: This ****** me off so bad that I forgot the point. Whatever everybody decides on how to donate, I'm in.
                      Last edited by Drycreek3189; 07-20-2018, 06:37 PM.

Comment

.....next in line please!!! Put this in the classifieds at $$$$ per arse beat down..will be better than a go fund me fund raiser!

Comment

If I'd have ever disrespected the dead or living at that age I'd have got my *** busted so frickin hard I wouldn't have been able to walk straight. If I was his parents he'd pay to fix what he broke. There wouldn't be no go fund me stuff. That'd come straight out of his pocket.

Comment

I will throw in a couple hundred if some more folks will match it. Let’s get it repaired or replaced or whatever we have to do. Does anyone know who to contact?

Comment

Looks like the state of NY is going to pay to restore it. About the only thing they've ever done right.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X