No announcement yet.

I committed a Level 3 bad neighbor violation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too funny. Thanks for the post. I just keep hearing Skynard. “Ooh that smell “

Comment

I always skin and quarter them at the ranch. Then I hunt predators over the carcass till the buzzards pick it clean

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post
        The OP wanted to do the right thing and felt remorseful about others having to smell the stink. I’d much rather live next to a man that makes a regretful mistake than others who DGAS.
        Yep. Does make me glad I live in the woods though. I dump our bones, fish
        heads etc in the back corner of my property . Buzzards and coyotes clean it up pretty good.

Comment

If you live in Kingwood, I'm shocked the HOA didnt get on you asap! My parents live in Kingwood, Dad leaves a deer blind in the driveway 1 night and he gets a letter...they live in trailwood.

Comment

Lol, next time think a little and use your freezer!

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
              Or you could do what I do although I only do it with dove carcasses, but they stink the same. I take them in a plastic bag to work and throw them away in the outside trash can right next to where the smokers smoke. If I have to smell you smoke 365 days a year, I get a few weeks of payback every September.

That's hilarious!!!!

Comment

It’s hard to imagine it could smell that bad after only 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                  Too funny. Thanks for the post. I just keep hearing Skynard. “Ooh that smell “
                  ha! that made me laugh

Comment

I used to take all my fish cleanings to a restaurant and dump them in their trash late at night after leaving Lake Whitney. I didn't do it one night and just decided to put them in my trash. I don't remember how many days it was before the trash men came, but that plastic trash can swole up until I thought the lid was gonna pop off.

My mistake was opening the lid a little bit and letting the pressure out. I thought I was gonna puke.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      It’s hard to imagine it could smell that bad after only 3 days.
                      My dog kills possums routinely. Small ones, usually.

After 3 days in the heat, it's almost impossible to open the trash bin without gagging. Can't even imagine Axis carcasses.

Comment

I think you are worried about the simple things. Mine has fish guts, squirrel, all kinds of stuff. Trash cans have lids to keep the funk in.

Comment

I put my carcasses in the apartment dumpster down the street.

Comment

**** that’s funny. Soooooo glad I live 10 miles out of town .

Comment

Dang, I'd hate to see what a level 4 is.

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
                                My dog kills possums routinely.
                                Must be the long lost brother of my dawg. Wish I had a dollar for all the ones he kilt. RIP Amos!

Comment

Working...
                                X