No announcement yet.

Safer Schools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoggslayer- one of the major setbacks is parents claiming violation of rights. At the airport minors take longer because of this. I say put whatever measures out there. Kids do not have protective rights in school. There is no expectation of privacy in my opinion. If a person does not want his or her child going through a scanner - Home school them.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Hoggslayer- one of the major setbacks is parents claiming violation of rights. At the airport minors take longer because of this. I say put whatever measures out there. Kids do not have protective rights in school. There is no expectation of privacy in my opinion. If a person does not want his or her child going through a scanner - Home school them.
      Its human nature to ***** and moan until you are told NO. Half these things people complain about wouldn't be a big deal a month from now if people would just take a stand and say "tuff shiht".
      Que the guys that want to complain about giving up civil liberties and tgen do nothing.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Hogg. Could not agree more. Run it like an airport/ secure outside like prison. Gate with entrance- enter school in a TSA type setting. It may not stop every single fruitcake but if it stopped 1 it would be worth it

Comment

Working...
        X