No announcement yet.

My Shark Catch of Multiple Lifetimes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on catching her, on best efforts to release her, and for using her to help others.

Well done!

Comment

Congrats on a awesome catch.

Comment

Congrats bud on an awesome catch. You did everything you could to release her back. Its going to happen when fishing. Proud of you.

Comment

Awesome. I would love to go fishing with you.

Comment

Incredible!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              What is the hole under its dorsal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Obviously, that hole is where he was gonna put the hook to throw it back out as bait and catch an even bigger shark.

Comment

WOW! What a fish, congratulations!

Comment

Congrats brother- I'm still waiting to see you with a land caught Mako.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congrats to you ole Shark Whisperer of PINS.

All the haters will be hatin' on something else within a day or two so don't sweat the ignorant that walk among us.

So, you've effectively caught the equivalent of a 200 inch low fence deer and followed it in the same season with a 240.

Like you said, fish of several lifetimes.

What did you use for bait if you don't mind saying?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Thx bro

Comment

Big congratulations. That is awesome.
                          So my light weight self has to ask the question. How the Heck do you reel in something like that without taking a plunge. I understand Super drag on very specific equipment, but they still tug like crazy.....
                          Most decent folks can acknowledge the accomplishment with a certain amount of class. I don't fish the salt, especially for toothed giants, but still impressive.

Comment

This is incredible! The stingray barbs being buried in there is fascinating to me. Those are not small barbs either! You might as well just tell all your secrets and retire now! Not sure how your going to beat that one! Congratulations and your the man for salvaging all the meat off that monster, I know that was no easy task!

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
                              Wow! Awesome catch! Congrats! Don’t worry about the haters, I’m sure you’ve done more for shark conservation than any of them ever will.
                              X2

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                                My favorite comments from Fox News, in no particular order:

"Emergency Marine Care for Sharks:
                                Step 1: Keep their skin moist by applying melted butter.
                                Step 2: Ensure they are hydrated by making them ingest white wine.
                                Step 3: Certain herbs have medicinal value to keep them calm, like rosemary.
                                Step 4: Avoid hypothermia by applying heat underneath the body.
                                Step 5: Avoid bacterial infection by applying a light acid, such as lemon juice"

"He didn't need a bigger boat"

"14ft? Pfffffhhh. We reeled in a 28ft shark when we were dodging sniper fire.
                                Sincerely,
                                Hillary Clinton and Brian Williams"

"Someone needs to catch/release this guy, and make him fight for life for a few hours, then say just kidding and release him in the middle of city naked and weak."

"It was certainly the catch of a lifetime... for the shark."

"why is the photo of a black guy helping up Hillary?"

Comment

Working...
                                X