Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted a GoPro - Bought a FITFORT instead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought the fitfort too. I got it Friday. I haven't had time to use it yet but got the app loaded and played around with it some. Been raining off and on for the last three days so I didn't go varmint hunting.

Comment

Just looked at the FitFort on Amazon and it is the exact same as my Cooau I bought. Came with all the accessories too. Only thing missing was a handle for the camera to use as a point and shoot stick.
      Pics and Video came out amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine just came in now! What app are y’all running for it?

Comment

Amazon link? Fitfort doesn’t bring up much. I assume the name changed

Comment

FITFORT Action Camera 4K WiFi Ultra HD Waterproof Sport Camera 12 MP 170 Degree 2 Inch LCD Screen Remote Control 2Pcs Batteries 19 Accessories -Silver https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074SJNBDQ..._KdsrBb7MCYANQ

Comment

Took the Apman to Lake Whitney for a day or cliff jumping. Took video all day and did great. Took a few screen shot from the video and the turned out great. So far im very happy with it.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Took this video with my FitFort in Destin this weekend. Thanks for the recommendation y’all!

Comment

Any updates on filming hunts with these cameras?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Not a hunt but It worked perfectly out to 40 ft deep when Clay and I went Scuba diving in Cozamel.

Hoggslayer

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      I got mine this weekend. Going to try and hook up to my bow tonight and shoot a few to see how it records.

Comment

Mine came in the mail on Tuesday, let the fun begin

Comment

I ordered the new Fitfort this evening. It should be here on Saturday. If so, Ill be using it Saturday evening. This thing should be fun. Ive been wanting a GoPro for a while. Just didn't want to spend the money on it.

Comment

Finally got around to tinkering with my Fitfort I bought around Christmas. Trying to get it all figured out and ready for turkey season so I'm not fumbling around with it in the blind when I should be grabbing my bow.

64 Micro SD Class 10 should be OK for 1-3 turkey hunts right? Only recording when the turkey are in the decoys and hopefully shot. Could be some instances where I record when I pass on one and its longer....
                            Last edited by Smart; 01-27-2019, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Found where it was 64GB max on the new camera.

Does yalls have the digital read out on the front screen?..None of the support video shows it. They must have upgraded the camera some because its 64GB max now versus 32GB and has that digital read out up front.

Comment

Just Bought an apeman Trawo. Love it so far. Sound wasn't very good with case on, so i drill a hole over the mic. Didn't think I'd use it in the water and I can buy a second case for 10 bucks if it needs to be water proof. I bought three 32GB cards, in case I have anissue with on.

Comment

Working...
                                X