Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 12 year old is into it so much we limit his play time

Comment

My son (25) plays it and he has never really been into video games.
      I saw a hilarious piece in the Babylon Bee (tongue in cheek religious 'fake' news website) that was about a Baptist family that had just made their kids stop playing. They were OK with the shooting and killing people, but they saw that victors could do a dance to celebrate so they made their kids stop playing.

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
        My son (25) plays it and he has never really been into video games.
        I saw a hilarious piece in the Babylon Bee (tongue in cheek religious 'fake' news website) that was about a Baptist family that had just made their kids stop playing. They were OK with the shooting and killing people, but they saw that victors could do a dance to celebrate so they made their kids stop playing.
        LOL

Developers of that game are making a KILLING.(Pun intended)

Comment

My nephew was at our house last week and asked me if I played it. I loved video games as a kid but have no interest these days and hadn't heard of it. He pulled up a YouTube video of a guy playing and said he watches him for hours. I said, "you watch someone else play a video game for hours?" Ya , he's the best. I immediately signed him up for a bunch of tpwd draw hunts.

Comment

Both my boys play, 10 and 13. We monitor the amount of time and they can earn extra time by doing extra work or chores around the house above the expected normal stuff. I often sit in there and watch them play so I know what’s going on. They aren’t allowed to have headsets on unless they know all people in their squad and they also know the first time I hear anything I inappropriate I’m calling parents and XBOX goes in the closet until I’m tired of it being there.

Comment

All of my buddies play it. I watched a little bit of it and honestly it looks hectic. There's way too much going on in that game.

Comment

PubG is better.

Comment

pubG

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                  PubG is better.
                  My boy thinks so too!

Comment

My 14yo son and his buddies play it all the time. I tried to play it but 2 joysticks and 4 different buttons to hit are too much for me.

Comment

My 12 and 9 year olds have never been “gamers” until this c r a p came out. It looks fun but they spend tooooo much time playing it. I’ve never had to regulate the gaming until now. 2 hours a Day is it now. My oldest boy wanted to pull an all nighter the other night for the new map.. no way Jose...

Comment

Originally posted by DKirk View Post
                        We got my son a PS4 for his birthday and downloaded it. I never did much gaming headset other than a little madden or Mlb but I tried this one and it’s addicting. I am terrible but still find my self playing quite a bit.
                        I’ve used Sennheiser headsets for a long time because “Comfort” is 1 of their biggest strengths next to AQ of course & batt life & durability & value...

Comment

recently picked battlefield back up (been more 4 years) since my little brother plays on xbox 1... tried out fortnite and cant stand it.

Comment

My grandkid is consumed with it.

Comment

Aint no Contra, up dwn up dwn l/r l/r b a b a select start....booom

Comment

Originally posted by talleywack97 View Post
                                aint no contra, up dwn up dwn l/r l/r b a b a select start....booom
                                lmao.

Comment

Working...
                                X