No announcement yet.

UKC Retriever Hunt Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is "Untitled" by dominick bruno on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

Comment

nice title pic

Comment

Running two test this weekend, wish us luck.

Comment

makes me want to get lab even more

Comment

Very Talented beautiful dog. Congrats to yall both. Hard work looks like it all pays off.

Comment

Do yall mind posting how old your dogs are?

I have my first lab and he is 6.5 months old.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have really enjoyed training and running dogs st tests. I have mainly done AKC but throw in some UKC tests every now and then. My current pup is getting ready to run senior here soon. He is a 15 month old Chesapeake. My first Chesapeakes to train but I doubt I’ll own another breed after him. Currently training a 4 month old Golden out of my females recent litter for my parents as well. It is an addicting sport for sure. Might even try out some field trials one day as well.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Just finished our first test for today. Pearl did real good and will know this evening for sure if she passed. She did break on me on the blind but it was a controlled break so that’s ok.

She turned 1 year old May 4th.

This is "Untitled" by dominick bruno on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

Looks like you're off to a great start! Keep it up and have fun!

Comment

UKC Retriever Hunt Test

Today was a different day with Pearl deciding she was in charge lol. We completed the test but did not earn a ribbon/points. There were plenty that didn’t make the cut and a bunch that was DQ during the test. Enjoyed every bit of it and was handed some humble pie to eat today. It’s all good and part of the learning and challenge of our journey together. This is new to the both of us.
                        Last edited by triple_duece; 05-20-2018, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by triple_duece View Post
                            Today was a different day with Pearl deciding she was in charge lol. We completed the test but did not earn a ribbon/points. There were plenty that didn’t make the cut and a bunch that was DQ during the test. Enjoyed every bit of it and was handed some humble pie to eat today. It’s all good and part of the learning and challenge of our journey together. This is new to the both of us.
                            I know how that goes. My first hunt test, which was a Saturday and sunday, we didn't have any luck and went 0 for 2. But after that mine went 4-4 to get her title. Just hang in there, everyone has bad days even dogs.

Comment

My "derby dog" will be coming back from UTAH next week and headed to south east texas for the winter. He gets to come home in June and i hope to get thru qualifying with him. Im also picking up an NFC bred puppy next month.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                                My "derby dog" will be coming back from UTAH next week and headed to south east texas for the winter. He gets to come home in June and i hope to get thru qualifying with him. Im also picking up an NFC bred puppy next month.
                                Nice. Mine is currently at the trainer getting ready to hopefully get her HRCH title this spring.

Comment

Working...
                                X