No announcement yet.

Pond Structure Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good!! PVC structure or cedar will last a long time!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
      Man that's awesome! If I dug one that big my house would have to be on an island! lol Which thinking about it, wouldn't be such a bad thing to me. Nice pond man.
      I know a guy in Louisiana who sold the highway department a bunch of fill dirt to build an overpass. They dug a ~5 acre piece of property approximately 12' deep from property line to property line, except for a about a 30'X40' parking area. He then built a house on stilts in the middle of it, put his lawn mowers in the bottom for structure and filled the whole deal with water and crappie.

Comment

You have an awesome place Brandon!

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I know a guy in Louisiana who sold the highway department a bunch of fill dirt to build an overpass. They dug a ~5 acre piece of property approximately 12' deep from property line to property line, except for a about a 30'X40' parking area. He then built a house on stilts in the middle of it, put his lawn mowers in the bottom for structure and filled the whole deal with water and crappie.
        Any pics by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Richard M. View Post

Any pics by chance?

Best I can do.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard M. View Post

Any pics by chance?
            Thanks. Its a fun project and along way from being finished.

Comment

Best I can do.

That's awesome and funny all at the same time!

Comment

Best I can do.

Thanks, looks like they had to leave a small piece for the power line, lol. I bet there’s a brush pile on each corner of the house.

Comment

That's awesome!! I've got 3 acres to mow and he's got 5 to fish!! I'm jealous!!

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

So, now I've got to brainstorm. Pond is about 1/3 full now with 4" of rain and it all happened before I could get ANY structure in. I've got a small boat I can float my pallet reefs out on. Did find about 500' of pvc pipe for free so I'll start building those in buckets.

Comment

Working...
                      X