Going in for the ol snip snip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmoore2006 View Post
    Had mine done Friday morning. Showed up at 9 headed home at 10. Wasn't bad at all. Came home grabbed a bite to eat and an ice pack and went to bed and lounged around. Woke up this morning fine no swelling not much bruising and feel fine. Went to the store for the wife and cleaned the pool. So far so good. Pretty sure I'm going to run it off in momma a little later tonight against the wait a week advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha, please let us know how you feel tomorrow morning and then in Monday. I would be scared they'd get soooore.

Comment

It wasn't bad at all. No pain pills, just keep frozen bags of peas on stand by. Trade them out every hour or so and don't move much for a day and a half.

Comment

Had mine done Friday morning. Showed up at 9 headed home at 10. Wasn't bad at all. Came home grabbed a bite to eat and an ice pack and went to bed and lounged around. Woke up this morning fine no swelling not much bruising and feel fine. Went to the store for the wife and cleaned the pool. So far so good. Pretty sure I'm going to run it off in momma a little later tonight against the wait a week advice.

You might want to rethink that. Js

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
          Haha, please let us know how you feel tomorrow morning and then in Monday. I would be scared they'd get soooore.

No soreness this morning at all. The success of it all may be the type of procedure I had. Or maybe I just had a really good dr. All is well. Sex the day after was a success [emoji106]

Comment

No soreness this morning at all. The success of it all may be the type of procedure I had. Or maybe I just had a really good dr. All is well. Sex the day after was a success [emoji106]

PM the name of your doctor please sir. I need to get mine done. Baby number 4 just turned a year old and my wife said NO MORE.

Comment

Buddy of mine was in for the procedure. He was on the table and the assistant came in to prep / shave him for the procedure. Happened to be a girl he had fired 2 months before. #awkward

Comment

Hmmm

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothin to worry about. They only take about a half inch outta the middle. but be sure to get re-tested. I had to go back for another round. A

Comment

I've got 5 kids and I'm getting mine done as soon as my Insurance takes place since I just moved to Texas and started at a new company. My luck it would take 3 times to get it done correctly

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Last edited by forest-hunter; 07-23-2017, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Good luck, you better than me.....

Comment

I want it done. Wife thinks itll change things. Have one daughter now and have no interest in a 2nd. Dont think id like the 2nd child as much anyway.

Comment

Anyone have some dr suggestions around The Woodlands or Kingwood area? Thinking about this myself soon since we just had our second.

Comment

The Valium was my favorite part!

Comment

Originally posted by aggie11 View Post
                                anyone have some dr suggestions around the woodlands or kingwood area? Thinking about this myself soon since we just had our second.
                                [ATTACH]893663[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X