• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dale moser View Post
    love it for aints fans.
    lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
      That missed tackle was worse than Bill Buckners error in the World Series........
      Some of the young 'uns on here might not know about Buckner----but I agree w/you.

Comment

I agree it was a horrible attempt at a tackle, but we are saying that from the couch. He didn't have his eye on the ball and I'm sure his coaches told everyone not to get called on a pass interference call. A lot easier said than done
        Last edited by 2good2Btru; 01-14-2018, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Happy for Keenum, shows that some coaches can win with qbs that have been thru houston

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
            Some of the young 'uns on here might not know about Buckner----but I agree w/you.
            WS error > Playoff missed tackle

Buckner makes the play his teammates are World Champions

Saints still had 2 games remaining before potentially winning the Super Bowl

Comment

Been following Keenum since his days with the third ward Cougars! I'm more than happy for him! I've told my boys I'm always going to be rooting for him regardless of who he's playing for. They got me a Vikings Keenum jersey for Christmas!

Comment

If only Dem Boyz had that kinda attitude. They are just use to losing yr after yr. , game after game, season after season, decade after decade. Yep you Dem Boyz along with Dem Fans............................................

Comment

Wild ending!

Comment

Anybody see Digg’s interview live on ESPN after the game? Thanked God and then dropped two cusswords in less than ten seconds

Comment

It would be a shame if that game got blamed on a missed tackle. It was a terrible effort, but he was trying not to get called for PI. In the old days he'd have blown that receiver up.

Then again, it's the guys from the old days that are the reason he couldn't blow the guy up.

I am a Brees fan, but he showed signs of his age, the arm isn't what it used to be. He's set up for one more run though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                        WS error > Playoff missed tackle

Buckner makes the play his teammates are World Champions

Saints still had 2 games remaining before potentially winning the Super Bowl

C’mon Blake, that was just bad.

I do agree with your o-line comment though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Don't ever give up...I mean ever

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          It would be a shame if that game got blamed on a missed tackle. It was a terrible effort, but he was trying not to get called for PI. In the old days he'd have blown that receiver up.

Then again, it's the guys from the old days that are the reason he couldn't blow the guy up.

I am a Brees fan, but he showed signs of his age, the arm isn't what it used to be. He's set up for one more run though.

He looked pretty good in the second half.

Set the all time completion percentage this year at 38.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            It would be a shame if that game got blamed on a missed tackle.

I agree today's game wasn't won/lost on the single missed tackle. Brees throws 2 interceptions, including 1 in the red zone yet no one is blaming #9 or holding him accountable for his sucky 1st half performance. His first INT was underthrown by 5 yds to a wide open Ginn who would likely have scored. Had Drew protected the ball the Saints may have won easily today.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                              Worst tackle attempt. Ever.
                              This!! I puked

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                                He looked pretty good in the second half.

Set the all time completion percentage this year at 38.

He's still very good, I'd take him against most. But the arm did not have what it used to. I'd still take him next year with Kamara, that guy is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X