How's the Frio looking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's the Frio looking?

Leaving Sunday...how's it flowing? I know we had a bunch of rain up until about a month ago out there.

Still doing good.

Comment

I've heard the flow is good, but it's not as cold as it has been in recent years.

Comment

Was there a couple of weeks ago. Flow isn't as good as it was last year at this time, but still pretty good. As far as the coldness of the water, to me at least, it is colder than it has been the last few years.

Comment

Flow has gone down but still gin clear. You can get through a few more beverages before getting out. Safe travels

Comment

Hopefully it rains, I do not head down till next Friday!

Comment

We're heading out July 20th. Hope it stays good.

Comment

Thanks for the update guys...last year was an epic flow but I realize you can't get that every year.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

We were down there for the 4th, and it was great. The scenery was outstanding.

Comment

Just got back yesterday, Shane. It was a great time, y'all enjoy!

Comment

Thanks Reagan...we will!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Be there Sat night or Sunday morning

Comment

I was just about to ask the same question. Headed down there Friday morning. Coach

Comment

The tubing was great two weeks ago, and should still be good. We have a trip planned for late August right before school starts so I'm hoping for some rain so it will still be floatable.

water, earth science, hydrology, hydrologic, data, streamflow, stream, river, lake, flood, drought, quality, basin, watershed, environment, groundwater, groundwater

Comment

Working...
                            X