• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys and girls are different.
    I feel for them all!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      So girls can't be trained in leadership, community involvement, outdoor skill, survival, cooking, camping, hiking, swimming, horseback riding, shooting, archery . . . etc? What is the problem with the young ladies being treated as equals?

Or is this a matter of "separate but equal" for gender instead of race?

Sure they can, just not in the BOY Scouts. Anyone that has a problem with that has the full right to start a new organization and provide those opportunities to girls if they so choose. The Boy Scouts was founded on the concept of developing boys into good young men. This isn't about girls. This society has to quit feeling soooo entitled and quit imposing on others. A private organization has the right to make their own rules.

Comment

It is a societal change. Creation was tarnished when Adam sinned. Through the ages the tarnish has become corrosion and the corrosion has created erosion. We are on a collision course with the inevitability of God's plan for the final salvation of our world.

However giving our daughters the equal opportunity offered to our son's isn't a sin.
        Daughter's have plenty of opportunities, this isn't even close to that kind of argument.

Comment

It's pretty arrogant of you to assume I am arrogant. You're just right and wrong at the same time.

I like tradition. I like having archery season just for traditional archers. But wait, compounds are allowed. Well okay at least they are vertical bows. Now crossbows are allowed.

Well guess what? We still archery hunt with all three. One does not deprive the other. Did I like all the changes? Not at first. But I soon realized they didn't take anything from me when they allowed the others in my club.

However I know I'm out there teaching community service, character development, outdoor skills and leadership to young men and women in our community and I don't need your approval or endorsement.

It is just amazing to me that TBH has left wing feminists amongst us.

Comment

Liberals are ruining this country.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
              You mistake tradition for prejudice. Girls simply do not belong in BOY Scouts. There are GIRL Scouts. This is simply watering down gender identity and playing political chess with our children as the pawns. It's disgusting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
              Right on the money.

Comment

I was never a Boy Scout but this sounds like bull hockey to me. Why not join the Girl Scouts? Just doing this to prove a point that you can make it happen? Shame on the Boy Scouts for caving. Disgusting

Comment

If anyone here is looking for an alternative to Girl Scouts or Boy Scouts for girls, look up American Heritage Girls.

Comment

Pathetic what they have become.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I believe it's all about the money and being PC. In a few generations our America will be gone. I've seen a lot of changes in my life, but the last 20 years has been the worst.

It will be the end of the BOY Scouts. "BOY" will have to be removed from the name or they will be sued over the name now.

Change is hard for a lot of us and that's because change isn't always good.

JC

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        Liberals are ruining this country.
                        Absolutely and the squeaky wheels are getting greased...

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                          You fell for the bait. The whole community has access to both groups. There are but two genders. Confused? Just look in your pants for either an innie or an outie. That simple. Don't put your pc agenda into my boy scouts.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                          And its just that simple

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                            Absolutely and the squeaky wheels are getting greased...
                            And nobody squeals like the LBGTQ community. But we knew this was coming. So strange that you get labeled for not embracing that lifestyle.

Comment

They are doing this because they are desperate for membership. They are closing camps left and right because they drove off so many boys with the bowing to the liberal agenda crap. Now this is just them grasping for straws to get numbers up. I think the problem with the Boy Scouts is the same with the NFL and many other companies and advertisers. They are hiring PR firms to tell them what the pulse of the country is. These firms are all in LA and NY, East and West Coast and they have zero idea of what the pulse is. Same people that got the election wrong, that have reduced viewership in the NFL by 30 percent and climbing and drove away all the membership of the scouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                                And nobody squeals like the LBGTQ community. But we knew this was coming. So strange that you get labeled for not embracing that lifestyle.
                                Nope and yes we were TOLD it was coming.. He told us what he was going to do.

I'll gladly wear that label.

Comment

Working...
                                X