Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Kayak and Camp on the San Marcos River!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video: Kayak and Camp on the San Marcos River!

Highlights of an Easter weekend camp and kayak trip with Les, Colette, Mary, Jeanette, Hannah and Courtney on the San Marcos river near Fentress, TX.

Credit to Lesto for capturing video (and audio) of the girls "playing" in the mud!

It was an awesome weekend with a few great friends! I can't wait to do it again!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44APV0hWj8I"]Kayak/Camp and Girls Rolling In Mud! - San Marcos River, TX - YouTube[/ame]

An Easter weekend camp and kayak trip with Les, Colette, Mary, Jeanette, Courtney and Hannah on the San Marcos river near Fentress, TX. Big thanks to the Mc...
    My Flickr Photos

That’s some high quality humor right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lmao! Rolling! Thank you Les! Good stuff right thar!

Comment

Looks like fun! We're headed to the lower part of the Colorado river this weekend.

Comment

Thats Awesome!!! Where did y'all put in and camp?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            Thats Awesome!!! Where did y'all put in and camp?
            We put in near Staples just below the spillway (it's private there, but we parked on the road across the street after we unloaded). We paddled down to a buddy's place on the river near Fentress.

That's a nice stretch of river, although it had rained (hard) a couple of days prior and the water was still really muddy.
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

i have always wanted to do this. That is really awesome. Where did you all start and where did you end up?

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysinshorts View Post
                i have always wanted to do this. That is really awesome. Where did you all start and where did you end up?

Staples to Fentress. (See reply above your post.) We were fortunate to have private property (owned by a friend) to camp at the end of the stretch.) There were very few other people on the water along this stretch - one group of 5 or 6 with a couple of cool dogs and one other couple in a canoe - even on Easter weekend. We had considered paddling/camping at Palmetto SP or Lake Wood Recreation area - both part of TPWD TX Paddling Trail - but both campgrounds were booked up that weekend.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

If you aint laughing after that, something's wrong.

Comment

That was good stuff. Looked like a good time was had by all.

Comment

Hahaha! That's awesome!

I just wanna say J-net, I did not laugh at you, one single time!

Comment

Too funny. Looks like you all had a great time.

Comment

Hope your couch is comfy

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                            Hope your couch is comfy

It is!

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Wait !! I gots ta kno. Did she ever make it to the top??? Or did Y’all just leave her by the water ??

Comment

Working...
                              X