Grand Caymans/ Cayman Islands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Caymans/ Cayman Islands

Who has been and what places do you recommend to go eat, see, do?

We are going this summer and staying at the Ritz Carlton as we bought a package at a school auction for my daughter. Going with 2 other families.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Go to hell! It's pretty cool.

Comment

Stingray City is cool. I like Sunshine Grill and Copper Falls Steakhouse. Both walking distance from the Ritz.

Comment

Wife and I are heading there this summer. Ended up renting a house in the north shore.

Comment

X2 for stingray city. Very cool. And go on a conch diving trip. One of the snorkeling boats we went on took us conch diving and made fresh conch dip on the boat. It was really cool! And take your own snorkel gear as there is some of the most incredible snorkeling I've ever seen just off the beach.

Comment

Stingray city is a must. It's really cool. The boat trip for conch was a good trip. They cook what you find right on the boat. Nights at the Holiday Inn are fun for dancing. If you want to tell your friends you've been to Hell then you can go there too in Cayman. I've been to the Cayman Islands several times. It's a great place.

Comment

Best Place Ever!!! Stingray City for sure, and of course hell. We used to go to Margarittaville and get a big table as the cruise ships show up and watch the people it was fun especially if you get at least a 6 pack in you before they show up!! I always feel safe there, no begging or people trying to sell you things.

Comment

The pirate ship that goes out in the evening is fun if you like to drink!

Comment

Was there last month... sting ray city got closed cause of weather... one of the easiest to navigate most "normal" of the islands ive been 2

Comment

There last summer, stayed at Marriot. Stingray City for sure but recommend going on first/earliest trip of the day as it gets to be a zoo with all the tours that go there. Hell is okay but had been there before so passed on it last summer. Turtle farm is very cool and there is excellent shore diving/snorkeling there. Atlantis sub trip was cool but we were lucky enough to be on a trip that was less than half full, had the sub been full/packed it would have been claustraphobic.

Comment

Love that place. Some of the best visits are already mentioned. There is an "Ice bar" that is made entirely of ice that is cool (no pun) to pop in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Go Tarpon fishing.

Comment

Go to Hell!

Take the kids to the sea turtle farm. They will love it and get to hold a turtle.
                          Last edited by captainsling; 02-11-2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

YOU have to go to Hell, send ppl postcards etc just to say you went...then never go back.
                            Sunset Grill = best fish tacos you will ever encounter in this life. Set up a jetski snorkel trip to get you in the more isolated reefs and look at some big fish. Submarine tour is kinda cool. Thebeach shuts down pretty early, but you can resort bar hop all down 7mile. Also catamaran wine/dinner cruises. Cayman is our wedding/get-away location.

Lobster Pot on the deck is also good grub.
                            Last edited by d_e_smith; 02-11-2018, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Turtle farm is a must. Hard to find bad food. We love Lobster Pot, Calypso Grill, Pappagallo, Deckers, The Wharf (feed tarpons!), and Lone Star Grill (owned by a Texan and Aggie).

Comment

Working...
                              X