No announcement yet.

Space X Falcon Heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this was all real and legit, it was simply amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by JustinJ View Post
      I dont think there was anyone close by to recover it.
      I forget you don't want to be sitting in a viewing area on the drone ship

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
      It was all real except the crash of the core which was faked

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
        Your tin foil had a bit too tight?!

Comment

I don’t think any tax payer money went into this. This is the free market at it’s finest.

-------------------------------
          Violence never settles anything
          -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
            I don’t think any tax payer money went into this. This is the free market at it’s finest.

-------------------------------
            Violence never settles anything
            -Genghis Kahn
            LOL

"Tesla Motors, SolarCity, and SpaceX—a few of his highest-profile projects—have relied heavily on government subsidies. According to a 2015 article in the Los Angeles Times, these three companies "together have benefited from an estimated $4.9 billion in government support."Apr 28, 2016

LINK

LINK
            Last edited by Maddox; 02-06-2018, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
              LOL

"Tesla Motors, SolarCity, and SpaceX—a few of his highest-profile projects—have relied heavily on government subsidies. According to a 2015 article in the Los Angeles Times, these three companies "together have benefited from an estimated $4.9 billion in government support."Apr 28, 2016

LINK

LINK
              That isn’t a bad thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
                LOL

LINK

LINK
                Gov't support in terms of contracts. Not subsidies. The gov't pays these companies to do things for them, rather than spending more money doing it themselves

Again, who knows what goes on in behind closed doors

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                  Those two landings simultaneously was so incredible it almost looked fake.
                  Let me start....it was all fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                    Government help to start a project, agree.

Government help to keep a project going after the project goes public, starts trading on the stock exchange, etc. - yes. I do not believe Tesla would exist without government subsidies and funding.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                      Let me start....it was all fake.

Comment

Gotta be some NASA folks who are tired of doodling up thank you cards to Muslim nations for their contributions to the space industry.....who want to get back to some real work after seeing this.

Comment

That's a brave dude in that convertible Tesla. They don't make too many men like that anymore. I hope he is able to safely hook up to the space station.

I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                            Nope. Plenty of worse things going to worry about. As far as taxes are concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              Gotta be some NASA folks who are tired of doodling up thank you cards to Muslim nations for their contributions to the space industry.....who want to get back to some real work after seeing this.
                              Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                                That's a brave dude in that convertible Tesla. They don't make too many men like that anymore. I hope he is able to safely hook up to the space station.

I know.
                                Fun fact, took my son to Johnson Space Center a few years ago. Went to a "Meet an Astronaut" talk where one of the "old guys" was talking about his space mission, etc.

A) He was not a fan of the Obama administration gutting NASA.
                                B) When asked about going to Mars, he stated: "Im old, a little crazy, but Im not suicidal. Thats a one way trip for anyone that goes on it."

Comment

Working...
                                X