93 grand cherokee tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 grand cherokee tires

So I've been working on a 93 zj for the past few weeks getting it ready for season the last major thing on my list is to either balance and align the tires in the front or just replace and realign. The back two are decent tread but the two fronts are way out of wack and are feathered. Trying to decide A. whether I should just bite the bullet and buy 4 new ones. B. Buy 2 new ones and leave the rears as is. Or C. Align and balance them all and make it thru season with what I got.

Any tips on where to buy some used or new tires that won't break the bank would be appreciated. Or what yall think would be best.

FYI I hunt in East Texas. Not a ton of nasty mud but can be if it rains a lot like it has been. Will be driving the jeep to and from the lease. Approx 100 miles round trip. Also just fixed a "death wobble" problem that was being caused by the front Trac bar and probably some too by poor alignment.

33x12.5x15 tire size

Comment

Can you fit 35s on it??

Comment

Originally posted by Electrican View Post
        Can you fit 35s on it??
        How can I tell. I'm not sure

Comment

Any kind of lift on it? If so how much? If it's stock you will probably have rubbing issues even with 33,s.

Comment

Yah it is lifted. Im kinda new to the jeepin crew so I'm still learning a lot about repair and all that fun stuff but I believe it has about a 4-5" lift. Ill post a pic in a moment

Comment

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Working...
                X