• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    JJ You make no sense.
    FIFY

Comment

That Tyson quote is accurate- Most folks that have been around others when shot at will tell you they were surprised. Some you think would handle it and be warriors cower- some you have questions about step up to the plate. I can tell you that you will never know. For me things move at a frame a minute speed. Like being stuck in slow motion - and when things are over and it done I get chills and get quiet.

I think the guy that was charged went condition black and started chunking lead. I think the suspect decided quick he wasn’t meant for combat after he started the shooting
      Yep. The boyfriend had the f.i.b.s.a. factor, which is much better than the officer who had the f.i.b.s. factor.

Comment

Like Mike Tyson said, “Everyone hath a game plan until they get hit in the mouth.”

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
          Not really.
          Legal gun owner or gun toting thug, it matters not...
          Situation changes when your target starts shooting back - ask any LEO or military guy.
          Billy Bad Azz popped off one blind shot at LEO & all hell came flying back at him...then turned into a little b!tch as he ***** himself.

SAME logic I’m sure that was use to charge the officer with wanton discharge - but IMO he panicked & started popping off reckless shots left & right. But his RETURN fire does not legitimize the initial shot fired.

THAT is why I think you have to give the guys that protect us the benefit of them doubt until the situation is properly investigated; THEN decide/assign fault.

Like Mike Tyson said, “Everyone has a game plan until they get hit in the mouth.”

So JJ, let me ask you - if only blindly firing off one shot was weird, shouldn’t it be even weirder then that the officer was charged with recklessly firing off several?
          Again, serious question, how many shots should you be allowed to blindly fire off at LEO before they return fire?
          Agree 100%.

Comment

That Tyson quote is accurate- Most folks that have been around others when shot at will tell you they were surprised. Some you think would handle it and be warriors cower- some you have questions about step up to the plate. I can tell you that you will never know. For me things move at a frame a minute speed. Like being stuck in slow motion - and when things are over and it done I get chills and get quiet.

I think the guy that was charged went condition black and started chunking lead. I think the suspect decided quick he wasn’t meant for combat after he started the shooting
            For anyone that doesn't already know, these statements are accurate
            Last edited by Yarbro55; 09-26-2020, 02:07 PM. Reason: Wrong word

Comment

I said what was weird to me was that he only took one shot.

How many times do you hear of a shooter taking only one shot after taking the first shot?

I would understand better if he completely shut down and didn’t take one shot, but one shot and stopping? That ain’t normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                No JJ, it’s not weird. It’s called the F.I.B.S.A. effect.
                OR FTE due to improper grip under duress... assuming a semi pistol

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                  OR FTE due to improper grip under duress... assuming a semi pistol
                  Good point. Very possible.

Comment

He took one shot probably throwing him up and shooting. Sounds like he was met with firepower. Crapped his pants and used his girlfriend as a shield. Nothing at all weird about it to me. He won’t be the first to change his mind when things get real and billets start coming towards you
                    Let me go look in my book box. I’ll give everyone a book to read.

Comment

Working...
                    X